Ch. 11 : Demand and Sparring

Ch. 11: demand and sparring

A month has passed since the death of the 3 advisors and Konoha still havent stabilized the commotion. Everything is because the Civilian Council keep on demanding 'Justice' for the death of the 3 advisors.

They demand for Kaido Naruto to be put under CRA and they will choose on who he paired up with.

Howler Monkey, i mean, Haruno Mebuki, the leader of the Civilian Council propose again for her daughter Haruno Sakura to become his partner. Of course Tsunade and Kushina refuse and dismiss her idea and their demand to put him under CRA.

After all, exposing and killing the second biggest traitor next to Uchiha Madara in the village history is a great merit and should be rewarded instead. The 2 women threaten the Civilian Council, that if they continue to demand such absurd things they are to be sent to the mining Area and mine coals.

Kushina(sigh): sorry, nee-san, this is all Minatos fault that you have this problem. Naruto was nice enough and told him to change the Civilian Council members because they do more harm than good for the village 3 years ago, yet he didnt listen.

Tsunade: maybe, i should listen to that advice instead. Im really tempted to change those arrogant people.

Kushina(giggle): yeah, maybe you should.

A few days later, Sasuke come and asked Naruto for a sparring. Sasuke felt confident that he can finally surpassed Naruto now that his eyes evolve from 3 tomoe to Mangekyou Sharingan.

Sasuke: i challenge you to a spar, Naruto. Fight me! And this time i will surpass you!

The Konoha 14 dont have a mission that day, so they and their Sensei, the Hokages, Jiraiya and Team Harem gathered to watch the match between Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto(smile): im always ready, Sasuke.

**********

Sasuke activated his Mangekyou Sharingan aware of the side-effects of constantly using it. Blindness.

Except for Team Harem and Team Kushina/Kakashi, those who werent present in the '3 advisor incident' were shocked at the Uchihas new form of his Dojutsu.

Kiba: what is that eye?! Its different from the usual Sharingan!

Kurenai: that Kiba, is the evolve form of the Sharingan. Its called the Mangekyo Sharingan. Unlike the usual 3 tomoes, the Mangekyo Sharingans genjutsu is many times stronger and hard to break.

Kakashi: not only that, but the Mangekyo Sharingan gives new powers far more powerful and dangerous than any ninjutsu.

Shikamaru(sigh): how troublesome, so thats why Sasuke suddenly challenge Naruto, huh.

They nod. Back to the fight, Sasuke charge to Naruto, and like always his opening attack is-

Sasuke: Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu)!

The big Fireball fly towards Naruto and he is just standing in his place calmly, unafraid of it.

Then he put his hands forward and palm open. The Fireball hit Narutos palm, Sasuke smirk, but before he could celebrate the Jutsu was dispersed(similar to what rayleigh did to the mammoth or meliodas counter vanish). Everyone was dumbstruck.

Sasuke: Wh-what happened?! What did you do?!

Naruto(smirk): everyone knows what i did. I ask the Fireball to stop and it listen to me, thats all, hehe.

Everyone chuckled while Sasuke is gritting his teeth.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other fanfic works. Thanks.