Ch. 59 : The Wedding

Ch. 59: The Wedding

3 months has since Team Dragon and Team Kakashi invaded Kusagakure, and Kushina decapitated the Kusakage to avenged her fallen sister.

Now comes a time, a very important time for Konoha. Naruto is finally going to get married to his fiancee's, including the newly addition to the Harem, Hinata and Konan.

Everyone is excited for this day since 3 years ago. The strongest [Hero] that the village has ever produce since the creation of Konoha is finally going to tie the knot with his Lovers.

Many women weep that day since it was announced that the most desiring bachelor didn't choose them, but they are happy for him that he is finally going to start his own family.

Many are invited in the [Hero's] wedding day.

The UzuKaze Family

Konoha 12 and their Sensei

The 2 Hokage (3rd & 5th)

Jiraiya

Ichiraku Family

Umino Iruka

Konoha Clan heads

Uchiha Itachi

Karin and Tayuya

Department heads

Mei Terumi and Momochi Zabuza

Sabaku Gaara and Kankuro

Team Konohamaru

Their Allies

And many more...

The visitors are all so excited that they even arrived in Konoha 5 days before the wedding. They, of course brought some luxurious gifts of different sizes even when told that it isn't needed.

The Hyuuga and the Yamanaka Clan Compound decorated their place and put many lanterns and beautiful flowers.

The Civilians who are walking near the 2 Clan Compounds and saw the extravagant decors can only stare in awe and couldn't believed the effort the 2 Clan put to welcome their Son-in-law in to their family.

In the wedding venue which is going to be held in the Kaido Clan Compound Garden, lots and lots of delicious foods are being put one after another in the table.

But there is one that stand out the most that made the people with Uzumaki genes drool. It is none other than the [Ichiraku Ramen] of different flavors and bowl sizes.

Teuchi and Ayame are grinning widely from the big payment and tips they had recieved from the Kaido Clan.

[Wedding]

Naruto is seen standing close to the altar and the priest and is wearing a white tuxedo (I'm trying to make it a modern day wedding), and is waiting patiently for his brides to walk down the aisle.

As the most senior in Konoha with a lot of power, Hiruzen acted as their priest. Naruto trusted him and loved him like a true grandfather, and he also love his 'current' job. He just loved the attention he got.

.

.

.

.

.

Then the gate that was covered by white curtain open and enter all 6 of Naruto's fiancee's. The invited people was stunned at their beauties.

Yamanaka Ino

Momochi Yuki Haku

Sabaku Temari

Mitarashi Anko