Ch. 24 : Gakido Vs Daikodan no Jutsu

Ch. 24: Gakido vs Daikodan

Kisame: Aaahhh!!!

The Shark-man release a painful scream as his Kidney and left ribs were completely gone. Disintegrated.

But Kisame cannot be counted as an invalid yet. Why? Because his sword, the sentient Samehada (Shark Saw) has the ability to give Chakra and heal it's master.

After only 13-15 seconds, Kisame is fully healed and made a full recovery. Everyone who witness it was greatly in shock and stared at the sword with great interest and greed.

Naruto: Wow! That was amazing! I didn't know sword can do that, you know, heal it's owner.

Kisame stand up and smirk.

Kisame: You haven't seen it's real ability.

Naruto: That so? But you also haven't seen my girls real abilities too.

Kisame frown and knowing that Naruto really won't join in the battle, he give his focus more in his women opponents.

Ino: That was a nice trick. You know, it's not really easy to impress Naru, that's why it's a pity that you are our enemy. We have to kill you for getting in our way.

After ending their conversation, Anko appeared behind Kisame.

Anko: Dokuton: Doku no Yari (Poison Release: Poison Spear)!

Kisame was caught off guard by the how fast the Poison Spear flew, so he got hit in the back.

The Poison enter and scattered inside his body. Kisame cough blood as his inside was turn into mush. The Poison is fast destroying his organs.

Anko give out a sadistic smile as she watch how many times the fish face man puke up blood. Kisame really is standing in hell's gate in this fight.

Kisame: (Damn it, what is wrong with his women (vomit blood). Why are they so strong).

The Samehada sword once again do it's job and help it's master. Team Dragon just let it do it's job and watch in fascination.

Kakashi: What are you doing?! You should kill him now before it's too late!

Sasuke: He is not part of our mission, just kill him!

Naruto: Oh, hush now, you guys. My girls aren't playing, you know. They are warriors, and warriors recognize their opponents. They respect him not as a strong criminal but as strong warrior. If any of you Dare to step out of line and interfere, I will kill you myself.

Everyone in Team 7 gulp as they step back in fear.

Kisame heard him, and after being healed he stood proudly and full of valor. Kisame is once again ready to fight but this time, he will fight for himself and not to help his partner.

Kisame: Sorry for the wait, shall we begin round 2?

Kisame rush to the girls, this time it was Temari who intercept him. The 2 weapon holders clash and exchange multiple attacks, that Temari begun to enjoy it.

Kisame is clearly a better weapon user than Temari, but Temari was able to hold her ground thanks to being a Haki user.

When Kisame made a mistake, an unfortunate mistake, as he made a hole in his defense, Temari didn't hesitate and grab the opening.

She coat her fan with a sharp Wind Chakra and cut both of Kisame arms. His Samehada leaf his hands and there is nothing he can do to take it back.

Kisame: Shit! Samehada!

He tried to jump and body slam the sword so it can heal him and his arms, but Temari was faster and kick the sword using Armament Haki.

Kisame tried to follow where the sword was kick at when an Ice Spear, courtesy to Haku stab his body.

Haku: Hyoton: Piercing Ice Claws!

She, of course use Armament Haki to augment his Jutsu and easily Pierce Kisame's body.

Once again, Kisame scream a painful one. His scream makes the others shiver, as they imagine how painful it is if they are the one being stab.

Naruto then stand up and begun walking closer to his girls.

Naruto: You are indeed a strong Shinobi, probably one of the most strongest and dangerous one I know. But, that is only if you are holding your overpowered swoed, Samehada.

"Without it, killing you is easy. But, I respect your strength, so I'll give you a choice. Tell me, how do you want to die? By my hand or my fiancee's?"

Haku, Ino, Temari and Anko vanish and reappeared, and is now surrounding the Akatsuki member cutting his escape route.

Naruto kick the Samehada sword to Kisame's direction so he can heal himself. Can't have him die now before Naruto get to fight him too, right?

Kisame step on his sword but curse his luck, as he now know that this is where he will meet his demise. The sword finally finish healing both of his arms.

Kisame: (Damn it!)

The members of Team 7 gulp knowing that the fight will finally about to reach it's conclusion. But they didn't like Narutos action in helping the enemy.

In the distance, away from an ordinary Sensors sensing range, a figure with 2 personalities come out from a tree's branch.

This figures body was split into Black and White. They called themselves Black Zetsu and White Zetsu, and their head was covered by an Aloe'vera like leaf.

The 2 minds in a single body is watching the battle expecting it was between Itachi and Sasuke, but was surprised that it was a one-sided fight between Kisame and Team Dragon.

Even then, they still watch it in great interest. In a fight, information about your enemies can always help change the result and tide of the battle.

Kisame: I WILL NOT GO DOWN SO EASILY! SUITON: DAIKODAN NO JUTSU (Water Release: Super Shark Bomb)!

A Super-Size Shark made of high-preassure water materialised in front of Kisame and with great speed, it rush to the 2 Teams.

Except for Naruto, everyone got panic.

Kisame: DEVOUR THEM!

Kakashi: Oh Crap! Everyone Dodge! Dodge! Now!

Team 7 Chuunin's: OH SHIT!

Fiancees: NARU!

<With Black & White Zetsu>

White: Kuro, do you think this is enough to finally kill the Sanbi Jinchuuriki?

Black: I hope so. But if that Jutsu is enough to kill him, then we really overestimated him.

<Battlefield>

Naruto: Everyone, get behind me!

Everyone followed his command and hide behind him. Then, Narutos eyes changed into that of the Rinnegan before he widen his stance and put his hands forward in a clawing form.

Naruto: Let's do this. Gakido: Fujutsu Kyuin (Preta Path: Blocking Technique Absorption Seal)!

The Super Shark Bomb collided with Narutos Jutsu Absorption Barrier. Now, i wonder which Jutsu will win?

A/N: Yayyy, Chapter 24 is finally done. I hope you enjoy the chapter, Dattebayo!