[[[ 1 ]]]

You stand hugging your body in front of rows of beautiful lavender, waiting for your lovely boyfriend

You stand hugging your body in front of rows of beautiful lavender, waiting for your lovely boyfriend. You were deep in thought thinking about something. Fibrous. Suddenly you felt arms around your body. That hug is familiar to you. You turned around to see that Seonghwa smiling at you. "How long have you been here waiting for me, baby?" He asked. "I miss you." He said again before he planted a kiss on your mouth. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you have his arms around your waist. You stared at his beautiful eyes. Deep.

Flashback

"Marry? But, mom, dad, I'm still young. There's no guy wants to marry a 20-year-old girl like me either. Plus, I'm not even finish my studies yet." You said strictly to your mom and dad.

"Yeah, we know that dear. But, you have to. You know- mom and dad have to stay at Iraq for years. There's no one can take care of you when we're not here." Dad said.

"That's why we thought you should have someone. A husband that can always take care of you while we're not around." added mom.

"Mom, dad. I am big enough to take care of myself. And, are you sure that guy can be trusted? I don't even know him. Maybe he has bad intentions towards me, who knows?" You said.

"If you don't want to marry Yeosang, then you want to marry Seonghwa?" Mom asked.

You shut your tongue. Looking at mom and then your dad.

Dad raised one of his eyebrow.

"Looking at Seonghwa's lifestyle, I don't think that he's ready to get married, not even ready to take care of someone else." He said confidently.

End of Flashback

"Baby? Are you okay, sweetheart?" You gasped and got out of his arms

"Baby? Are you okay, sweetheart?" You gasped and got out of his arms. He held your hand in his before you start to walk away. He twirled you to face him. Again, you're face to face. "Are you okay, baby? You look stressed. Is there anything you want to tell me?" He asked while rub your cheeks. You looked into his eyes again. You exhaled slowly. "Let's get married?" You asked directly. Seomghwa instantly let go of your cheek. "Before my mom and dad fly to Iraq. Can we?" I asked more. "That soon?" He asked. You nodded. "No, no. I'm not ready yet. I still need more times to stay single." He said. You stared at him. "Single?" You asked as you walked a step back away from him.

You frown, narrowed your eyes staring at him. "It's been six years, Seonghwa. If you don't even have intention to marry me, I think we should end this relationship." You said. His eyes widened. "Wh- what? You mean, you want to break up with me?" He asked. You shrug, perhaps. "What's the point of being in a relationship with you, if you don't have intention to marry me, right?" You asked, raised an eyebrow. He approached you, grabbed you in his hug. His arms are around your waist, closing the gap between you and him.

"Y/N" He called your name softly. His long tiny fingers rubbed your cheeks. "I love you so much. I really want to marry you, but mot now. Can you please give me some more times? At least until we graduate?" He asked in hope. You glared at him, exhaled. "My mom and dad are going to Iraq, Hwa Hwa. I have to marry their best friend's son if you don't wamt to marry me." You replied. His fiingers stopped moving. "Wh- when is it?" He stuttered. "End of this month, Hwa Hwa." His eyes wide opened. "Two weeks from now. Did you accept him?" He asked. I held his hand on my cheek. "I have to accept him, if you refuse to replace him." You said. He leaned his forehead against yours, his nose rubs against yours. "Can't you do something for that? Is there any other way I can stop you from marrying him instead of marriage?" You shook your head no. "I love you, Y/N. Please, I don't want to lose you, baby." He said as tears flowing down from his eyes slowly.

You brought your head an inch away from him, before you dragged him into your hug. You hugged him tightly. "I love you more than you know. I don't wanna lose you either, honey." You said. You rubbed his back as you heard his cries getting louder.

You brought his head to face you. You wiped his tears with your fingers. Seonghwa is a very sweet, spoiled, funny, caring and very responsible person. You thought, how can you leave him either? You don't wanna lose him, but you must obey your parents.

You held his cheeks with both of your hands. "I have to obey my parents and marry him. But, I promise you, I won't leave you.." You said before you pressed your lips against his, wrapped your arms around his neck. He would never reject your kiss, so he kiss you back- wrapped his arms around your waist. He deepen the kiss, hard. Like it'll be the last kiss he will receive from you. When you felt his tongue against your lips, you switched your tongue against Seonghwa's, the kiss continue, and both of you enjoy the moment.