[[[ 6 ]]]

You entered the wedding hall slowly

You entered the wedding hall slowly. You hold your hands, as cold as ice. Your heart pounding- beating so fast. Along your steps, you see Yeosang in your gaze, standing with tbe Priest next to him. Yeosang offered his hand out for you, you looked up to see him smiling. Your face reddened seeing his beautiful smile. Yoo took his hand- ready for the wedding.

After all talks and speeches, now you're officially a wife to Yeosang. Both of you turned to face the guests, your hand wrapped tightly around Yeosang's arm. Yeosang gave his very sweet and happy smile, but you smiled blindly- with no feelings to be expose. You remembered Seonghwa. Six years dating him, you ended up being someone else's wife. You see so many beautiful smile and happy laugh from the guests, especially your mom and dad. Your heart cracked to see your mom smile ear to ear. You turned your head and make an eye contact with Yeosamg. Yeosang pulled your waist into his hug. He moves his face slowly to yours. You stared at his lips approaching your lips. He licked your lips. You closed your eyes before you intently pressed your lips on his. Your arms wrapped his neck and deepen your kiss. One of his arm wrapped around your waist, closed the gap between you two, and he hold your cheeks with his other hand. You felt his tongue against yours. His kiss are very soft and lovely. He deepen the kiss- make you kiss him back nonstop. You closed your eyes, and enjoy the moment.

Addicted with the kiss, you don't realise that Seonghwa is there, looking at you and Yeosang kissing. "You're a liar, Y/N!" Seonghwa grunted, he clenched a punch, staring sharply at you and Yeosamg before he leave the wedding hall.

After a long kiss, you pantlng for breath when Yeosamg break the kiss. Yeosang wrapped his arms around your waist and took you around with him to face the guests. When you think back to Seonghwa, you start to feel guilty. You remembered your promise to him, not to allow Yeosang to touch you, but a moment ago you had just kissed Yeosang. He reached his mouth to your ear. "I want that deep kiss again tomight, baby." He whispered to your ear in a seductive tone.. You turned your head to face Yeosang, and before you could respond him, he planted kiss on your lips and winked. You can't helo that, he's moving so fast to make his unexpected movement.

Few hours after the ceremony ended, you and Yeosang went straight to the airport to drop off mom and dad. Both of you supposed to go on a honeymoon, but you're still in exam week. The wedding between you and Yeosang also had to be carried out earlier than planned because mom and dad had to go to iraq immediately.

On the way home, you kept quiet. you are still confused with your decision. You love Seonghwa very much, at the same time, you already have a husband. You will spend your time- every day with Yeosang. You're afraid if you fall in love with him and break all your promises to Seonghwa. Suddenly you felt a hand held your hand. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" You turned your gaze to Yeosang. You released uour hand from his grasp. "Yeah, I'm fine." Stubbornly, he grabbed your hand again. You tried to pull your hand out of his grasp but his grip was very strong. He put your hand on his thigh, "I know there's no place for me in your heart. I can't match Seonghwa even if I'm your husband." He said, and there you froze. You turned around to look at Yeosang again. Suddenly your heart felt teary looking at his soft and innocent face. "Yeosang, I didn't mean to" He giggle forceful and cut your words, "It's okay.
I won't force you if you don't like it. I just hope, one day I will have the highest place in your heart." He said, then he put your hand back on your thigh. You can feel how honest and sincere Yeosang accepts you, but, your promise to Seonghwa made you treat him badly.

 You can feel how honest and sincere Yeosang accepts you, but, your promise to Seonghwa made you treat him badly

Yeosang drove straight to the bungalow he bought for you. He held your hand and led you entered the house. "Welcome to our heaven, baby girl." He said, welcoming you. You smiled at him. You looked around the house. "Sooo, where's our room?" You asked. Yeosang look at you with hesitant. He walked towards the stairs, "There are three rooms upstairs. You can take the master bedrooom, and I'll be in the next room." He said. You raised an eyebrow, walked towards him. "Why do we have to be in a differen room? We have to sleep together in the agreement, right?" You asked. He nodded, "Yeah, it was in the agreement, but I think we can change that one." He smiled, pretending to show you that he's fine.

"Yeosang, are you angry with me?" You asked as you step forward towards him reaching to touch his hand, but you stopping yourself halfway. He shook his head slowly no. "I'm not mad, I'm just, you know- Our marriage is not bases on love, but I do love you, Y/N. I wanna try to be the best husband for you, even you don't love me back. That's why" before he could finish his words, you interupted, "You don't want to force me to the things I don't like." You said, looking into his eyes. He just kept quiet, didn't say anything.

You hold both of his hands, you rub softly. "I'm sorry tbaf I couldn't be the best wife. Our marriage is surprising and too early, you know- it's not easy for me to get used to all this. But, let's just sleep together and do everything together, just like other couples." You said. He don't blunk, barely believe that words out from your mouth. "Maybe that way, I can fall in love with you, who knows, right?" you continue. You are actually in a dilemma. your feelings are divided. You love Seonghwa, but you also feel lucky to marry Yeosang.