[[[ 8 ]]]

Can't lie, since the first time you met Yeosang, your heart often fluttered. Every touch you get, your heart beats faster. You don't know why, but, when he'ss by your side, you feel calm.

Yeosang wrapped his arms around your waist

Yeosang wrapped his arms around your waist. You fluttered your eyelashes, staring at him. He caress your head softly, pulled your hair behind to your ear. He held your chin, and raised you head to make you look up and face him. He pressed his lips on your mouth slowly but forceful. Your eyes widened, startled with the sudden kiss, and you didn't kiss him back.

When he broke the kiss, you blink— coughing uncontrollable. "Wha— what was that?" You asked, raised an eyebrow. He smile, then he took a step away from you. "First night kiss." He sai slowly before he walk away.

"Yeosang!" You called him to stop him walking, and he did stopped. You walked towards him as he turned back to look at you. You approach him and close the gap between you two. You raise your legs to be at the same level as his height, and kiss his lips. He froze and his yes opened wide. His face turned red when you broke the kiss. You giggle. "That's also a first night kiss for you." You said. "Let's go to bed." you said again. You held his hand and led him to the room.

You let go of his hand once you arrived at the room. You walk straight to the bed, and lay down. He locked the door and layed down next to you. You lie upright looking at the sky, so does Yeosang.

Your heart's beating so fast like you just finished a marathon. "Y/N? Are you sleeping?" sudden he aksed. You turned your head to Wh him next to you, "No, not yet." you said. He then turned his head to you. Your heart pounding even more as you make an eye contact with him. "Baby, why are you agree to this marriage when you already have Seonghwa?" he asked.You exhausted slowly, "Honestly, I really don't want this marroage, you.know— i've been dating Seonghwa for 6 years, but ended up married someone else." you said, focus on you. "Did your parents forced you?" he asked. You shook your head no. "My parents did allow me to marry Seonghwa if Seonghwa willing to marry me at our young age." you said.

"But yeah, he's not. So, I followed my parents' choice." You said again in smile. Yeosang shook his head few times— understand you clearly. He smiled before he pulled the blanket to cover your body and his. "it's time to sleep, baby girl. Good night." He said. He kiss your forehead softly. That's the first time you feel his kiss is the most romantic. You stared at him, like waiting for something. "Are you really want to sleep, honey?" You asked. He look at you, staring deeply into your eyes, then dropping his gaze on your lips. "Yeah, you have a paper tomorrow, so you need enough rest." He said, caressing your head several times. You tjought, Yeosang will make many more sudden movements tonight, but he didn't.

You smiled and let yourself fall asleep in a dream.