[[[ 9 ]]]

In the morning, you wake up in someone's arms around your waist and yours around his. You see Yeosang's beautiful face an inch away from yours. You really need to take a shower since you have one last paper at 9, but you couldn't bear to be the reason Yeosang wake up from his deep sleep. He might be dreaming of his very sweet dream now. So, you slowly tried to lift his hands from your waist, but then he suddenly grabbed your body into his hug tightly. There yiu frize when you felt his lips against your forehead. You looked onto his lips, amd your heart pounding. "Just a moment. Please stay." You heard his husky voice in your ear. You raised up your gaze to see him— his eyes still close, and you stay in his arms as he wishes.

You didn't realise that you had rubbed his back until you felt his soft touch on yours. "Yeosang, I'm late!" You said and quickly push him, get out of his arms. He grabbed your hand before you make a move to get down from the bed. You froze again, and your eyes wide opened when he kiss your lips. One of his hand held your cheeks and amother one on your waist. You startled by the kiss but you didn't stop him, didn't kiss him back either. He groped your tummy and made you intently deepen the kiss. You switched your tongue against his as you felt his tongue against yours.

Suddenly your phone ringing, startled with the ringtone— you broke the kiss. It's a call from Seonghwa. You look at Yeosang in hesitation to answer the call. "It's okay, I'll wait you in the kitchen." He said. You answer the call.

"Hello baby!"

"Yeah, hi. What's up?"

"I miss you, baby girl. Don't you miss me too?"

You're talking to Seonghwa on the phone while staring at Yeosang's frustrated face.

"Yeah, ofcourse." you giggle blankly.

"I'm on my way to your house, Y/N. Let's walk together to the class, okay?"

You panicked, "It's okay Seonghwa. You don't have to come. My hus, no, I mean my driver will send me to the class."

Yeosang grinned in frustration. he wiped his lips with his finger, then left the room. You didn't blink, followed Yeosang's steps out of the room.

"Okay, see you later. Bye."

You quickly end the call, grabbed your towel and take a shower.

You went straight to the kitchen and saw Yeosang making some drink there. You approach him and wrapped his waist in a back hug. "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to hurt you." You said. Yeosang turned around to face you. Now that his arms around your neck. You looked up to see his face. "I won't stop you if you want to keep in touch with him." He said slowly, as he close his face to yours. He held both sides of your cheeks and licked your lips. "As long as you know the limit. This beautiful lips are only mine now." He said. He let go of you and take the drink, led you to the dining table. "Now, let's have our breakfast."

You sat in front of him. Your eyes almost squinted at the meal Yeosang prepared. "You cook all this?" You asked amazed. He nodded in smile. "I don't really cook actually, but my housemate did. So, I learnt to cook from him when I was studying at Switzerland years ago." He said. You nodded few times understand. Seonghwa is also hood at cooking. His plating style is really nice— the meal looks very appetizing, so you're excited to try Yeosang's cuisine. Wondering if he can fight against Seonghwa's hand.

You cut a little of the pancake and taste it. Your eyes widened flabbergast. "Thus is so delicious!" You said as you cut the pancake more. You chew— closing your eyes, savoring the yum-yum pancake, even the pancakes Seonghwa made before this not as yummy as this.

you lean— fullness

you lean— fullness. Yeosang glanced at his watch. "It's already 8.30. I think you should go now, Y/N. You'll be late." He said. He got up and clean the dishes om the table. You raised an eyebroww, looking at him. "You don't want to send me to the college?" You asked. Your question stopped his movement, and he looked at you. He furrowed, "Can I?" He asked, raised his eyebrows. You stood up, and walk towards him. You took the dishes from his handss and purt it back on the table. You held his hand, "Why not? You're my husband, right? You can follow me anywhere." You wrapped his waist, "I won't stop you. Hury up. I'll wait you outside." You said. You patted him several times, and walked out.