[[[ 11 ]]]

You looked around the college, looking for Yeosang, if he has arrived. You took out your phone from handbag, Ahh, I don't have his number yet.  You can't wait for him any longer, cause Seonghwa is waiting for you at the parking lot. You'll literally be dead if you're late, so you went straight to the parking lot and find Swonghwa's car.

You went straight to his car as you saw him landing back at his car. "Hey baby girl." He greets you in smile before he kiss your lips, slowly but forceful. "Let's have fun!" He said about to yelled and you slid in his car.

Your heart beating so fast in fear when you reached at Seonghwa's house

Your heart beating so fast in fear when you reached at Seonghwa's house. "Did your parents at home?" You asked slowly. He smirked. "If they are at home, I'll bring you to the hotel." He said. Yoy nodded hesitantly. He got out of his car and open your door. "Let's go." He offered his hand out for you. You looked at him, hesitate. He raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" You clear your throat uncomfortably. "Seonghwa, i don't think we're doing the right thing. I'm married." You said slowly. He stared at you sharply in fierce. He opened his house's door, then came back to you. He grabbed your hand and took you out of the car roughly. "Get in!" He he shouted as he pushed you into the house. He pushed really hard— you fell to the ground. He locked thw door.

He sat on the couch, unbuttoning his shirt. You looked down at the floor, hoping Yeosang would come save you. "Come here, baby." He called you. You don't want to move, afraid. "Do you want to come here or you want me to go there? You'll get worse if i go there, you know that right, Y/N?" He asked. You swalliwed, got up and slowly walked towards Seonghwa. "Good girl." He patted her thigh several times, giving you instruction to sit on it, like I always did before and you sat on him as he wishes. He put one of your hand around his neck, and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you body against his. He uses one of his hand to pull your hair behind to your ear, then he caress your shoulder. His hand on your waist caress it. you move your body uncomfortably.

"Did your husband know who you really are?" He caress you thigh, "What will he do if he know thaf you've slept with your boyfriend more than 3 times before marriage?" You looked at him. "Seonghwa, please don't tell him anything. If my parents know about that, I'll be dead." You beg him. He giggle slyly. "I'll think about it if you answer my question honestly." He said. You stared at him, waiting for his question. "He did touched you, righf?" He asked. You shook your head no.

He raised an eyebrow. "On your wedding day?" You shoook your head, no. "Not even once?" Your answer still no. He smiled slyly. "C'mon, honey. I'm not a promise breaker." "You lie!" He shouted, pushed you back violently and he stood up. He set you up by your collar. You hold his hand, suffocated. "You known I don't like to share, right?" You keep silent. "Answer me, Y/N!" He yelled at your face. "He is my husband, Seonghwa. I can't stop him." He smirked. He pushed you back amd you fell on the couch.

he stares at you with a cruel face. He took off his shirt. He pinned your body by his arms on the couch. He try to kiss you but you moved your face earlier. He snorted sarcastically. "Let me go, Seonghwa!" You try to pulled your hand out of his gripped but he's very strong. "I trusted you, but you broke your promise, Y/N!" He said in disappointment. Suddenly he laugh. "But it's okay. I can forgive you if you serve me now, baby." He said. He licked your neck, you shook your body, asking him to let you go. "Let me go!" You screamed.

He tore your shirt and throw it to the side. He pinned both of your hands strong on the couch, and unbyttoned his jeans by a hand. "No, Seonghwa please don't. I'm sorry.I'm really sorry." You beg him again in between sobs. He ignores your pleading and continues to kiss you. You couldn't stop him. All you can do i s cry and hoping that Yeosang will really appear. "Yeosang, help me." your heart groaned, calling Yeosang.