[[[ 4 ]]]

You sat face to face with Yeosang in the dining room

You sat face to face with Yeosang in the dining room. You looked at him, hesitate to start the discussion. His eyes are covered by glasses, so you don't know whether he's looking at you or not. You thought, he's staring at you now- wondering what's the thing you wanted to discuss. "So, what's the thing?" He asked seriously. You bit your lips. "Urm... Aah..." Your mouth tighten and you don't know how to start, worry if you say the wrong, will cause an argument. "If you have nothing to say, then let me show you the whole area of this house. so later when we move in here, you won't feel awkward anymore." He said as he stood up. You pulled his hand, and he sat back down.

"I have something to say." You said. He looked at your hand holding his. "Okay, what is it?" He asked. He let you hold his hand.

"First thing first, why did you accept this marriage?" You asked as you let go of his hand. You intently stared at him. He smirking at you as he take off his glasses, folded and hung the glasses on his collar. You brought your gaze- followed his every movement. Now that you can see his eyes, suddenly intimidated. "I didn't accept this marriage- I want this marriage." He said as he hugged himself, staring at you. You raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that, Yeosang?" You bit your lips, furrowed. Confused.

"well, let's make it simple here. Just obey our parents." He said dishonestly. "Okay so we'll get divorce after my parents return from Iraq." You said instantly afterr him. Yeosang raised an eyebrow, staring into your eyes- searching for explanation. "Yeah, you know, I have Seonghwa. If we divorce, I can marry him." You said without guilt. "If you want to marry him, then why don't you just ask him to replace me?" He asked, still staring at you. You turned your gaze to the wall, avoid eye contact with him. "Let's make a deal." You said without looking at him. "Look at me when you're talking to mez Y/N." He said strictly. You bit your lips, you felt your heart beating so fast. You exhaled slowly, before you turned around and look at him again. He nodded, from the first time you met him you can see him smiling but now his face is very strict and fierce- without a smile. You closed your eyes to calm yourself, you felt more intimidated to continue your words. You felt like you're holding back on your breath.

"So, what's the deal?" Yeosang asked. You felt more intimidated to see his piercing eyes staring at you sharply. You took a deep breath before you continue to speak. "Each of us, I mean, you and I, note down three things, can and what we can't do throughout our marriage." You said word by word. Yeosang raised his chin before he glared at you. You felt something stuck in your chest- it's hard for you to breathe, when you get his sharp gaze.
"Does that mean, you wanna set our marriage as a contract marriage?" He asked, raised his eyebrows, he didn't look away even for a second. You nodded slowly, still hesitate to continue the discussion.

"If we fail to fall in love within the first three months of our marriage, this contract will automatically cancelled and you have to divorce me." You said fearfully. He furrowed and sharpen his glare at you. You swallowed hardly. "But, if we manage to fall in love, I will not divorce you, and you also not allowed to ask for a divorce. Can that be?" He said strictly. Can't help, you have no choice instead of agree with him.