[[[ 12 ]]]

"Let her go, Seonghwa!"

Yeosang slammed the door. Surprised by Yeosang's arrival, Seonghwa released his grip. "Honey!" You shouted. you reach for your shirt and put it back on quickly. You ran to reach Yeosang. Ufortunately, Seonghwa managed to kick your leg, and you fell down.your head hits the floor and you pass out. "Y/N!" Yeosang shouted. "How dare you!" Yeosang released his fst on Seonghwa, and he fell to the ground.

Just then, the police arrived and proceeded to arrest Seonghwa. Yeosang lunged at you. He carried you and took you to the hospital.

Yeosang layed next to you on the hospital's bed

Yeosang layed next to you on the hospital's bed. He face you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He caress your head, waiting for you to wake up.

Not long after, you wake up from fainting. You open your eyes slowly. You smiled to see Yeosang in front of you. "Thankyou for saving me." You said. He smile sweetly. "It's my honor to do that." "How about Seonghwa?" You asked. "The police have arrested Seonghwa. Tomorrow, I'll take you to the police station. You need to give information to help the investigation." He said. You nodded understand. "How did you know I was with him?" You asked. "I saw you got in his car. So, I followed the car." He said. You looked at him in disappointment. "Did you see it?" You asked, hoping that Yeosang could understand what you mean. He nodded.

  "I'm sorry. I was very afraid to go against his orders." You said slowly. You dropped your gaze to the bed. "How many times have you slept with him?" You froze when you heard that question. You looked up again, expecting he has some more points to elaborate his sentences. "Seonghwa told me you slept with him several times.  How many times?" "More than three times." You answered him hesitantly in disappointment. "Ever pregnant?" You shook your head left to right. He silent. Even though you've never been pregnant, you know he's disappointed. "I've disappointed you, Yeosang. I'm really sorry. I understand if you can't accept me anymore." You realised that your past has ruined your life. He has a right to choose either he wants to love you and treat you the way he is now, or he wants to leave you and find someone even better than you. Whatever his decision, you'll accept it.

"Everyone makes mistakes and I have no power to punish you, as long as you promise me on something." He said. He caress your hair softly. "Leave Seonghwa and love me. But, I don't want you to love me like you do love Seonghwa. Love me more than him, lock your heart just for me. Promise?" You nodded in a smile ear to ear. "I love you, Y/N." He said, then he planted a kiss on your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and slowly pressed you lips against his. He tighten his grip around your waist, and kiss you back.

I already love you more than him, Yeosang.

—— THE END ——

—— THE END ——