[[[ 10 ]]]

Yeosang stopped his car a shirt distance from the college entrance. Yoi looked around, "Why don't you stop at the entrance, honey?" You asked. Yeosang looked at you. "I don't want Seonghwa to get mad at you if he sees that I sent you. He supposed have come to pick you up, right?" He said hesitantly. You sighed furiously. "I don't understand now, who is Seonghwa' girlfriend actually? It's me, but why, you're the one so afraid of him?" yoi asked? Yeosang turned to fave you, and took your hnad as he heard you grunt. "Listen, baby girl. I'm not afraid of him, I'm just— yeah, I don't want you to get scolded by him." He said softly rubbed your hand. You exhaled slowly, and face him.

You held his hand. "Look, honey. I did asked him to marry me before you, but he refused. Now, he has no right to get mad at me if my husband sent me, or whatever my husband did to me, you have your right as a husband, not him." you said. He looked at you in touched. "Are you sure?" you nodded. "I try to love you, and I want to love you more than I've ever love him. So please, play your role., honey." you said. He nodded understand. He continued driving to the entrance.

Yeosang got off of his car and open your door

Yeosang got off of his car and open your door. He offered his hand out for you, and you took it. "My paper is due at 12 o'clock." you said. He nodded. "Okay, I'll wait you here." He said in smile. He kiss your lips before you walk away. You have his arms around your waist and you held his cheeks— kkss him back. After what second forever, Yeosang broke the kiss. "Thankyou for trying to love me, Y/N." He said. Your face reddened. You blush. "See you later, honey." You said in shy. You planted a kiss on his cheek and walked entered the college.

Suddenly you stopped walking as you felt someones arms around your shoulders. "Hey baby girl!" Seomghwa kiss your lips as he always does when he meets you, anywhere, he don't care. "How are you baby? I miss you so bad." He said. You act like normal, but actually you started to feel uncomfortable with his touch. Maybe becaue you're someone's wife now. "Did you slept with him last night?" You froze when you heard that anxious question. You giggle. Trying your very best to hide everything. "Hell no! I promised you that I won't let him toych me, so I will never break my promise." You said in giggle."Glad to hear that. But, if I find out you're lying, you know what I'll do, right?" You can feel his breathe as his face just an inch away from yours. You swallowed and nodded slowly in fear.  Seonghwa is kind, but he's hot-tempered. He doesn't like to share, so if he says no, it will always be no.

In front of the class' door, Seonghwa held your hand and stopped you from walking into the class. You looked up to see him— he's very tall. He wrapped his arms around your waist, closing the gap between you and him. His nose is in contact with yours as his face is very close to you. "I want you today at my house. I'll wait you at the parking lot after we finish our papre. Okay?" He whispered in your ear. You swallowed hard. Hesitate to answer him. "Hey, are you listening??" He asked. You nodded quickly, you have no choice instead of yes. "Good." He let go of you and entered the class. Realizing you were holding your breath since he started hugging you, you gasped. There you start shaking. Yeosang's face suddenly popped up on your mind. You daydreamed and began to feel his gentle touch. You close your eyes and try to fight against your mind. Seonghwa turned to you and shook your body. you wake up from your mind games. "Are you okay, baby girl? Why are you shaking?" He asked. He held your hand and put his other hand on your forehead. "Your body isn't hot." He said. You shook your head no. "I'm— I'm fine. Don't worry." You faked a smile then walked into the class.

That's why you're scared if Yeosang touches you. You're afraid that he can't accept you and treat you the way he is now if he finds out that you've slept with Seonghwa several times before. You thought, after you get married, Seonghwa will never ask for it again. Bu he still treating you like nothing happen. t

 t