[[[ 7 ]]]

Yeosang in the toilet you stare at the wall clock- it's 10

Yeosang in the toilet you stare at the wall clock- it's 10.30pm. You sat on the corner of the bed, bitting your lips. Your heart pounding, thinking of what will happen tonight. It's your first night sleeping with Yeosang, you thought of all his sudden unopredictable movement he made ever since the first encounter. You suddenly missing Seonghwa. What he's doing now? Sleep? He didn't text you for tge whole day. He might be busy you thought.

Your heart began to move even faster when you heard Yeosang walked out of the bathroom. Here he made you froze again today, your mouth felt open to see him walking towards the wardrobe- only a sleeveless shirt on his body and towel covered his lower body. He's so HOT! Your gaze following his steps. You shouted loudly as you close your eyes with your palm, when you saw Yeosang about to take off his shirt. He quickly reached you, startled by your scream. "Hey, baby. What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Your palm still covering your whole face. "Wha- what are you doing, honey? Why did you take off your shirt?" You asked stammered. He giggle before he took your hands away from your face.

Your eyes are still closed as he hold your chin. "Hey, open your eyes and look into my eyes." He whispered. You can feel his breath against your face. You thought, his face just an inch away from yours. You open your eyes slowly. You exhaled slowly to see his smile. "I can't sleep in a shirt. That's why I took it off." He said in between giggle. "Don't worry, baby girl. I remember our agreement." He said again. You nodded understand. Now, he's only in a short black pants. You were in awe of his muscles. You stare at him up and down. He looks even more captivating when his hair is meesy and wet. Sexy.

"Do yoy want some hot chocolate?" He asked while drying his wet hair with a towel. Yiu raised an eyebrow, "At this time?" He nodded. He hung his towel on the hanger. "Yeah sure if it's not troubling you." You said in a smile. "Okay, you wait here. I'll bring it to you soon." He said. "I'll go with you." You said, stopping his steps. He turned back to look at you. He raised his eyebrows. "Nah, it's just-" You haven't finish your words,, he walked towards you and offered his hand. "Don't be scared, I'm here." He said gently. You took his hand and he led you to the kitchen.

You jump on and sit- on a cabinet, just a few steps to reach the side where Yeosang will make the drink. You watch Yeosang's every move while he's making the hot chocolate. You pushed your body back a little, and held yourself up with your hands. You look at the shirtless Yeosang, can't believe that youre a wife now. "Have you do the revision for tomorrow's paper?" He asked you as he bring a cup of hot chocolate to you. You straighten your body again and took the cup from Yeosang.. Before you answer his question, you drink the hot chocolate without blowing it first.

It's like you got an electric shock when you felt the drink is still too hot to drink, and you stopping yourse from drinking it again immediately.

Yeosang quickly took the cup from you. His face looks worried. "Be careful baby , it's still hot." He said. You smile at him as you covered your mouth with palm. "Does it hurts you so much? Want me to apply some medicine?" Yeosang rub your lips with his delicate fingers. You giggle and held his hand on your face. "It doesn't hurt me, don't worry, I'm fine." you said, then you pinched his nose softly.

"Are you sure?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. You nodded with a smile on your face. Yeosang exhaled relief. He let go of your face and continue to wash the dishes. "Ah, you haven't answer me yet. Have you done your revision?" he asked again. while cleaning the sink. "Yeah,, Tomorrow is the last day, so I'm a bit excited to finish it." You replied. He turned back to face you. He hugged himself, looking at you. "So, what's your next planning?" He asked. You jumped down and went over him to wash your cup. "Let me do it." Yeosang took the cup from you and wash it. You leaned against the sink- next to Yeosang. You look at him.

"Yeosang, why are you so nice to stranger?" your question has stopped his movement. He put the cup aside, dry his hand with a rag, and turned to face you. "Stranger?" He raised an eyebrow. "Me?" you shrugged. He pulled your hair behind to your ear. "Who said you're a stranger? You're my wife, Y/N." Yeosang's fingers rubbed you cheeks sweetly. You didn't stop him from touching you. "An irresponsible wife." You giggle. You stared at Yeosang's face deeply with your heart.

 You stared at Yeosang's face deeply with your heart