[[[ 5 ]]]

You walk towards the backstage room, with a file of papers in your hand

You walk towards the backstage room, with a file of papers in your hand. You're in a beautiful white wedding dress, you approached him with palpitations. You only have about an hour to sign the contract before getting married. You stood a few meters behind Yeosang before you froze when Yeosang turned back and stared into your eyes. Oh my, he's so adorable! His beautiful face captivating your heart, and you feel your heart beating fast— staring at his face.

"Have a seat, baby girl." He said as he jumped on the mirror table. He pulled out a chair for you to sit. "Are you okay with tjis unformal meeting?" He asked, raised an eyebrow. You nodded, then you take a sit.

"You go first, Yeosang." You said as you put the file in your hand on the table. Yeosang opened a file and started clearing his throat to read. "My three conditions for this marriage are...." He glanced at you before he continue, "Firstly, we must call our partner with a sweet name like; baby, honey or maybe, darling. Anything you want." He said. You looked at him. "What if I don't want?" You asked. He smirked. "If you don't wamt, then we don't have to sign this contract. Easy. Can?" He raised an eyebrow. You shook. "Fine! I'll call you honey. Okay, honey?" You smiled insincere. You held back a giggle when you saw his face turned red. He's blushing!

You started coughing uncontrollably— seeing Yeosang took the time to blushing. "Second?" You asked seriously, making his face serious again. "Next, we must sleep together." Your eyes widened. You shook your head furiously. "Your bungalow is very big and has many rooms, so why do we have to sleep together?" You asked almost yelled at him. He raised his eyebrows, "Cause we're husband and wife. What's the point of getting married if we still sleep separately? I bought a bungalow with many rooms because we're gonna have so many kids later, baby girl." He said. He dropped his gaze to your lips, and licked his lips. You swallowed. "You sacre mez Yeosang." You said. You moved your gaze to the mirror. He approached you, grabbed your chin, and turned your gaze to face him. Now, you're face to face with him and his face just an inch away from yours. You fluttered your eyelashes furiously. "Nothing to be afraid of. You're all mine very soon, Y/N." He whispered in your ear, before he cupped your cheeks. It's the time where you froze and blushed with his sudden movement. He giggle before he back to his position.

"Lastly, if you leave the house without me, you're forbidden to return after 8 pm. That means, you must be at home before sunset." He said in serious tone. He close the file, hugged himself, and looked at you. "What if I have assignment to be settle with my classmates?" You asked. "Just bring them to our house, I can provide everything for y'all." He said without any hesitant. Not relenting, you replied, "But sometimes, we have to do research outside." You keep to argue his third condition. "I'll go with you." He winked at you. Again, you felt your face reddened. "Any else objections?" He smirked. You shook your head slowly. You like it or not, you have to agree, or else, he will dismiss this contract. "Good. Now, your turn." He said.

You opened your file, and glanced on your watch. The wedding will start in 20 minutes! "I think I'll agree with your conditions, baby. So, just read it at a glance, then I'll sign it." He said. You nodded then start reading. "First, we can't have extreme touch. Then, you can't stop me from going out with anyone" before you could finish your words, Yeosang interupted, "Including your boyfriend, Seonghwa." You looked at him, seeing him smirking at you. "That's actually the main reason you want to sign this contract." He said sarcastically. You exhaled,— ignore his words. "Lastly, since I'm a finale year student, so I am very busy. You can't force me to do the house chores if I don't want to."

You furrowed as you see Yeosang keep nodded. He didn't dispute your conditions at all. "Done?" He asked. You nodded slowly. He took the file in your hand and signed without hesitation. He then held out his file. You took it without hesitation and signed it. Deal!

 Deal!