[7] Finally!

"I think adoption is a blessing all around when it is done right."

— Hugh Jackman

Chaemin's POV

The following morning, Omma set breakfast for me and once again Chaeyoung unnie came in through the main entrance and helped me pick out an outfit. Omma says she won't be joining us as she will be busy and told me to have fun.

I was excited to meet new unnies. Maybe they too will play with me like Chaeyoung unnie. We got to the car where she helped me to the baby seat and buckled me up.

"Manager unnie, let's go to the café first." Chaeyoung unnie said in Korean.

At the cafe, Chaeyoung unnie let me choose whatever I wanted. She even let me have ice cream! Soon, we were back in the car and off to wherever we were heading.

When we reached, Chaeyoung unnie helped me out of the car and we both made our way to the lift. For some reason, I wasn't feeling nervous or anything because I was with unnie. As long as I have her, I don't have a reason to be scared. She keyed in some numbers on the keypad and opened the door. She reached out her hand and I held it before we walked in.

"Annyeong! Chaeyoung and Chaemin are here." Chaeyoung unnie exclaimed.

All of a sudden, "AHHH FINALLY! Annyeong Chaemin!".

I was so startled and taken aback that I suddenly wanted to be in unnie's arms instead.

"Ah unnniiiee!" I squealed while pressuring her to lift me up.

Chaeyoung unnie carried me and made her way to a bunch of girls who were excitedly jumping up and down in the living room. I hid my face as I was too shocked and shy to meet whoever or whatever they are.

Chaeyoung unnie slowly sat down on the floor with me still clinging on to her for dear life. I could hear the bunch of girls squealing and some with faint sobs. Unnie tried to get me off her, but I refused and held back even harder.

"Unnie is here. I won't let you go." She said trying to calm me down.

"Yah yah guys, let's calm down. We are scaring her." One of the girls instructed.

As I slowly turn to face the bunch of girls, I noticed that there were 8 very pretty looking girls right in front of me. I felt like I've seen them before and so I stared at each of them before finally sitting down on unnie's lap and facing in their direction. I was still hesitant to go closer to them, so I sat there quietly.

As I looked around the living room, I noticed that there were balloons, a banner with my name on it and lots of presents at the corner of the room. They all crowded around me, and I felt like I've seen the look on their faces before. They were exactly the same from when I first met Omma, Appa and Chaeyoung unnie. They started off by introducing themselves, calmly.

"Annyeong Chaemin, I'm Nayeon unnie." Says the one who looks like she could rip me apart at any moment.

"Hello! I'm Jeongyeon unnie." Says the one who probably instructed the other girls to calm down.

"Annyeong, I'm Momo unnie." Says the one who can't sit still.

"Hello! Sana unnie." Says the giggly one.

"Hello! I'm Jihyo unnie." Says the excited one.

"Annyeong, I'm Mina unnie." Says the one who looks the calmest of all.

"Annyeong, I'm Dahyun unnie." Says the pale looking one.

"Annyeong, I'm Tzuyu unnie." Says the one as she fiddled with my fingers.