[14] 'I'm sorry.' No, don't be.

'Whatever you are, be a good one.'

Abraham Lincoln

Chaemin's POV

"Alright class, that's all for today. Prepare for your next lesson." says Ms Jisoo.

I got up to put my textbooks in my locker when Yeri and her gang decided to block my way, irritating me on purpose. I couldn't be bothered so I tried to walk the other way instead but they decided that today they will be bigger bullies and annoy me more.

"Oops, your textbooks fell." Yeri sarcastically said.

Calm down Chaemin. Calm down.

I picked up my books and tried to brush it aside but I guess Yeri and her gang hates that I'm being very calm right now. As I was about to walk past her, I don't know why but I lost balance and accidentally tripped causing me to fall on her.

I guess she mistook this as a fight so on she went to push me, causing me to fall backwards, hitting the table.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed, finally losing my cool.

"Did your parents not teach you not to scream at people? Oh wait, you don't have one." teased Yeri.

"Or how about you run to your sister? I heard your Kpop Idol sister will do anything for you, unless she isn't actually a Kpop idol is she?" Teased Yeri once again and my fists are now clenched real hard.

I was going to ignore everything that happened until Yeri continued, "No one to back you up right? That's what I thought. Just like how your real mother and father never wanted you anyway. You are just an unwanted child. You're just lucky your so called family now is rich. Or well if that's if the rumour is true. Why would Chaeyoung from Twice's family want you anyway?"

"All right thats it." I said aggressively pushing her and pinning her to the wall.

"Let go of me!" she screamed.

"Take back what you said and apologise now!" I screamed back.

The entire class is now spectating the scene of me about to punch Yeri in the face if she doesn't start apologising. Her gang then pulled me back away from Yeri and started smacking and punching me. I couldn't just sit still and get punched so I started throwing punches and kicks too.

How could she?! How could she say that to me?!

To be honest, I was so angry that I don't even feel the pain that I'm receiving right now. The only pain that I'm feeling is the words that Yeri threw at me just now.

I managed to escape them and gave a hard punch on Yeri's face causing her to scream in pain. At the same time, the other members threw a punch at me back. I fell backwards and nearly hit my head on the wall. I was going to stand back up when another one of them threw me a hard kick, leaving a very obvious shoe print on my white uniform.

"Wh-What in the world. CHAEMIN AND YERI. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND COME TO THE OFFICE NOW!" scolded Ms Kim who entered the classroom.

She didn't have to repeat herself because we all stopped. As I brushed off the shoe marks on my uniform, I realised. Shit. I'm in so much trouble.

"Chaemin, your parents are out of touch, who else can I call?" asked Ms Jena, the discipline master.

Omma and Appa are out on a business trip, so the only ones I have left are Unnie and Hyung who are both as busy. I really don't want to call Chaeyoung unnie and I tried to stall for time before I remembered Mina unnie saying that if I ever needed her help, I could call her.