{1} Nayeon Unnie

"Although you may get exhausted sometimes, you can still get over it if you have people around you who give you warm words."

Nayeon's POV

Today, while all my members are scheduled for work, I on the other hand got some free time so I decided to take this opportunity to spend some alone time with Chaemin.

"Hey kiddo, after school, meet me at the entrance. I'll take you out today."

"Okay!"

"Chaeyoung, I'm going to take Chaemin out today, is that okay?" I spoke as soon as the phone connection got through.

"Mhmm, sure. I'll let my mum know." She replied.

It's 1.30pm. Chaemin should have been done with school 30 minutes ago. What's taking her so long?

"Hey, where are you?"

"Um."

"Um what?"

"Unnie... I've got a problem..."

"Oh god."

Goodness me.

I put on my cap and black mask and went out of the van, making my way in to her school. Lucky for me, most of the students have left school so I only needed to dodge a few of the students I met along the hallway.

Geez. Why does her classroom have to be all the way at the end?

I finally found her classroom and there I found Chaemin. And a disheveled hair looking girl standing beside her along with her best friend. I looked at Chaemin and then looked at the girl before I looked back at Chaemin.

"You did that to her?" I asked shockingly as I pointed to the girl who looked like an absolute mess.

"Um. Yeah..." She replied as she held her head down.

I sighed. My head begun to spin as I thought about how I should clear up this mess. I knew Chaemin was at fault here and I didn't want to raise Chaemin up the wrong way so I made her apologise and she did with no hesitation.

We both agreed we didn't want to take things too far and so we settled things quickly with Chaemin apologising for what she did to the girl. Thankfully, the girl was nice enough to let Chaemin off the hook and we both made our way to the van quietly.

I watched as she just stared out of the window, not uttering single word. I know she felt bad about having me come down to solve her problem but I didn't want it to ruin our day so I tried to cheer her up and brought her to a Japanese restaurant. We headed in to our private room and I ordered the large set for the 2 of us.

Chaemin was still looking down and I know something was bothering her so I asked, "Chaemin, why did you do that?"

She sighed and hesitated to speak. She meddled with the utensils in front of her, still refusing to say anything.

I held her hands and lifted her chin up. "Hey, let me be someone you can share your problems with. I know you might think it's burdening on me but I'd gladly listen to your problems and help you."

Her eyes looked everywhere but at me.

"Okay then, let me share with you something." I suddenly said, making her look up to face me.

"I have this friend who was always letting people get in her way. She thought that if she listened to them, they would be nice to her. One day, I decided to ask her what happened, but she refused to say anything. She insisted everything was okay. Until she finally released all her anger on those people and got herself suspended from school. Had she shared with me her problems, I would have been able to help and the situation would have changed. Don't you agree?" I ended my story and asked her a question.

She softly nodded her head, agreeing to what I shared with her.

After a moment of silence, she finally spoke, "She kept talking bad about me. I ignored her many times but she's always trying to find ways to annoy the shit out of me. I got sick and tired of it and I pulled her hair out of anger. I'm sorry."

That took her long enough...

"You know, what she did was wrong and I completely agree that you had the rights to be angry. But what you did was wrong too. There's other ways to solve the problem then to use violence." I pat her head.

"Next time, I want you to speak your mind, if she still talks bad about you, I want you to be confident and be stronger than her, can you do that?" I asked.

She nodded her head and soon there was a knock on the door and our food arrived.

"Alright, eat up then." I instructed.

I watched as she gobbled up her food - I guess school food is never enough for a middle school student.

"Thank you for the meal unnie!" She rubbed her belly signalling that she was full.

Chaemin's POV

We still had some time before the day ended so we decided to take a walk at Hongdae.

Nayeon unnie held on to my hands as we walked past the shops, try on some new outfits which she eventually got me. We also tried on matching sets to which she also insisted on getting.

As we continued our walk down the street, something caught my attention.

"Unnie! Unnie! Let's do this!" I suddenly screamed at her as I pointed at a Photo Booth machine.

"Let's do that please!!!!" I begged her and enticed her by giving puppy eyes.

"Ahh stop that. Okay okay let's go." Nayeon unnie finally gave in and I excited ran to the shop, picking out accessories to wear.

"1..2..3..." Nayeon unnie counted down as we snapped pictures after pictures.

We took silly, happy and random shots which I love. I kept staring at the strip of pictures and took long before I handed one to Nayeon unnie.

"Here, you can have this one." I handed her the not so nice ones while I got to keep the ones I like.

"Gee.. Thanks." She sarcastically said as I laughed it off.

Nayeon unnie then sent me back home where Omma and Appa were waiting for me by the door.

As I unbuckled my seatbelt, Nayeon unnie grab hold of my hands and said, "Remember, you can always share with me your problems. No matter what, okay?"

I love Nayeon unnie for that. No matter how crazy I can make her, she will always be there for me.

"Mhmm, I will." I waved to her farewell as she watched me head back in my house.

Nayeon's POV

As I was about to close the door, I heard Chaemin called out to me.

"WAIT UNNIE!" I was startled thinking something happened.

"WHAT WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?" I panicked.

"Nothing much." She joked making me roll my eyes.

"I'm kidding. Thank you for being my listening ear." She mumbled but it was loud enough for me to hear. 

"Mm alright, go in now. Have a good rest." I instructed her.

"You too unnie, good night! Love you!" She screamed as she ran back in.

As the door closed, I laughed. Hais, I love this kid.  

Well, today's definitely a fulfilling one.