{2} Jeongyeon Unnie

"We lean on each other when we are going through hard days. We are a family."

Jeongyeon's POV

"Why do you look so dead?" I nudged her as she swayed to her left and back.

"Unnie, I'm feeling so drained from everything." She complained.

"You're literally 8 years old, why are you talking like a grandma." I smirked at her.

"Unnie!" She called me out.

"HAHA okay I'm sorry. Come, I know how to make you feel better." I said as I grabbed my keys.

"REALLY? DAEBAK!" She screamed excitedly.

Suddenly, she stopped walking and sulked, "But unnie... I have volleyball training today..."

"Shush, don't tell anyone, I'll let you skip for today." I put a finger to her mouth and we both sneakily went out without anyone suspecting a thing or two.

"Where are you taking me anyway, unnie?" She asked as I held on to her hands while walking towards the carpark.

"You'll see."

"HEOL UNNIE. IS THAT YOURS?" She suddenly voiced out a little louder than expected.

"Yep! Hop on, let's go for a drive!" I exclaimed and she immediately literally, I mean literally hopped in the damn car...

She touched every interior of the car, literally harassing it. I buckled her seatbelt and started the engine and off we went on a drive to wherever it leads us too.

As we drove in the city, Chaemin spent most of the time taking pictures of the scenery. She was in awe every time we passed by a bridge or one of the iconic places in Korea.

"Unnie, should we close the top, what if people recognise you?" Chaemin suddenly grew worried as she realised people were staring at us whenever we made a stop at the red light.

"Nah, who cares. We are here to enjoy ourselves. Just relax and enjoy the moment." I assured her and she put on a big smile.

I got her to connect her phone to my car and we blasted music ranging from all kinds of genres. I like that we respected each other's preferences. We would take turns playing songs of our choice and we'd sing at the top of our lungs as if we were in a karaoke.

Soon, we hit the expressway and made our way down to the more nature surrounded roads. I watched as Chaemin put her hands out, feeling the breeze as we went against it. The smile on her face was so pure and genuine that I wish I could just focus on watching her rather than looking straight at the road.

"Unnie, this feels so good." Chaemin suddenly blurted out.

"Do you feel slightly better now?" I asked and she nodded her head with the brightest smile plastered on her face.