NINA AND LUCAS

***

***

A High School Romance Novel

Recommended Age Range: 16+

WARNING: Mild Language, Underage Drinking, and Mild Love Scenes (kissing, groping, mention of sex). My characters are underage, so there are no explicit scenes or anything extreme.

Updates: Every Saturday

***

Nina Torres has everything she could ever dream of. Friends who stick by her side, a family that supports her, and a cute boyfriend. High school is going to be the best years of her life.

Lucas McKlane is a boy who tries to blend within the crowd. No friends or anything of that matter, Lucas escapes reality through art. He's not looking forward to entering high school.

Polar opposites, Nina and Lucas are both assigned to work on a big project together. Having to spend time with each other, they both come to realize they're not so different after all.

Sparks fly and feelings grow, but nothing could turn out so horribly wrong.

***

Copyright 2022 by Sabina Grasiela

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be used or reproduced in any manner without permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

***

NOTE: This is the first draft and it might have underdeveloped characters, plot holes, bad pacing, and grammatical errors.

***