•// 2 //•

Here we go again...

Author's POV

„God this is so awkward.."

While the two of them were walking past the lockers, he had his hands in his pockets and turned his head to the side „Yah for you, my name is
Ni-ki."

He expected an answer from Y/n but you know, even everyone would not respond in this situation. Okay except you don't know the word 'fear'.

He stopped, so did Y/n. He slowly turned to Y/n and looked cold as before „Hey I'm talking to you new student." Y/n gulped and nodded, too nervous to say a word. He sighed in annoyance and turned back.

He continued to walk and Y/n was just looking around while she was right behind him. Since he didn't said anything. Y/n noticed that the lesson has already started because there were no students in the hallways.

After 5 minutes of walking, they were standing in the cafeteria now. Ni-ki faced Y/n and saw the paper she was holding the whole time and he recognised it.„New student. In which class are you in?" the question he asked was still with his cold tone.

Y/n just handed him the paper and he took it. „So the same class as me huh?" he smirked.

What the hell??? The same class as him?!" Y/n didn't looked at him. So he bend down to her gaze. „I hope we'll get along." He smiled.

There it was. His smile but it wasn't a sweet smile or anything, the total opposite. He looked so evil. Like he was already planning something bad..

He straightened up and walked out of the cafeteria. Y/n was following him but she was far away. There's no way she wanted to be near him after his actions just now. „Shit. I really have a bad feeling about this."

They were walking for not too long and they arrived to their classroom. Ni-ki stood in front of the door and opened it without knocking. Y/n could see the teacher looking annoyed already. „Riki where are you manners? Next time knock!"

Ni-ki just rolled his eyes „Whatever." and headed to his seat at the back. Y/n just stood there and saw the whole situation „And you must be the new student righ?"

Y/n finally stepped inside the classroom „Y-yes that is true." The teacher nodded „Alright please introduce yourself to the class." Y/n knew her legs were trembling and she just looked to the wall at the back „H-hello my name's Y/n. L/n Y/n I hope we get along." After that she bowed pretty elegant if I can say that.

As she straightened up and had a small eye contact with Ni-ki she immediately looked away. „Shit there's only one seat. And that's in front of him nooo.." The teacher smiled „Alright thank you, now please sit in front of Riki since it's the only seat that's free."

She looked to the teacher „Okay." and bowed. She could feel that she's been watched by her new classmates, especially Ni-ki. „God I really hate this.."

She sat down now, still feeling his gaze on her. When she payed attention to the teacher, a paper ball landed on her table from behind. „What the..?" She took it and slowly opened it so it won't be loud for the teacher to hear.

„Sup looser. It's Ni-ki. You're blocking my view." after she read that she put her head down, resting her head on her arms, not just because she's "blocking" his view, also because she was frustrated.

Good thing the teacher couldn't see her head resting because of the girl in front of her. After the lesson was done they had a small break for like 20 minutes.