•// 22 //•

Confession

Authors POV

Y/n excused herself to the bathroom quickly and everyone knew what was going on. Yes of course Eunchae told the two boys about it.. I mean Taki was the first to know that Ni-ki loves Y/n.

Y/n picked up the call as soon as she was in the bathroom and the three friends followed her quietly, standing in front of the bathroom door. Y/n let out a deep breath. „Hello..?"

She could hear Ni-ki clearing his throat before talking and shifting. It looks like he was on his bed. „Oh hey Y/n. What are you doing right now?"

„Nothing much actually.. Taki and Daniel just came and we're chilling in our room. And you?" She asks back and looks at herself in the mirror while he spoke to her. She saw she was nervous.

„Ah.. I'm doing nothing actually." He chuckled and leaned his back against the headboard.

Awkward silence.

Ni-ki was sure he knew what he wanted to say, he even practiced it before he called her. He wanted to show her that he's still the tough Ni-ki.

But after some time Y/n broke the silence. „So.. why did you call me?" Ni-ki sat up and cleared his throat once again. He was nervous but Y/n didn't knew obviously.

„I called you because.." He took a deep breath before he spoke again. „I wanted to ask if you can meet me at the rooftop of our hotel?" Her cheeks heat up as she heard him asking that in his deep voice.

She starts getting nervous and she blinked a few times. „Uhm sure! When should I go up to the rooftop?"

The three in front of the bathroom shared glances and mouthed: „Rooftop?" while looking confused. „At midnight if that's okay." Ni-ki answers with his low voice.

„Sure it's okay." Y/n said simply but feels excited to see him. Was this really happening? Ni-ki smiled at her answer. „Alright then.. I'll see you later then."

„Yes! See you." Y/n hang up and the three of them immediately went back to the bed. She got out of the bathroom, looking a little worried yet happy. She saw the three of them sitting on the bed with fake smiles as if they didn't just heard anything.

Y/n sensed it and crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. She suspected them of course and poked her tongue in her cheek with a smile that was a little annoyed.

„Did you guys spy on me? And be honest." She tapped her feet on the ground and waited for them to respond. Taki cleared his throat and nod. „Yes we did.. Sorry though we couldn't stand still.."

Y/n let out a sigh and nod. „It's okay, I get your curiosity but still a little privacy would've been nice. Anyway I need to get ready.. I don't know why he called me to the rooftop."

Eunchaes eyes lit up and clapped her hands in excitement. „Y/n! You need to wear something cute!" Y/n sat down next to them and watched Eunchae explaining her what to wear.

„I don't know Eunchae.." Y/n started but Daniel interrupted her by shaking his head rapidly and tapping Y/n's shoulder.

„No no no no! Don't listen to her, wear what you think is comfortable for you and what you want! Do what you think suits you better!" Y/n nod and smiled a little. „Thanks Eunchae though. Maybe I'll wear something cute or not. We'll see."

——————————————————————————

And the hours already passed and she was ready to go. It was almost time to meet and Ni-ki was really nervous. „You can do this, I know it!" Sunoo said while his hands were on his shoulders.

Sunoo and Jungwon helped him the whole time, giving him supportive words. Ni-ki was really greatful for them, if it wasn't for the two of his friends he wouldn't even tried to confess to her.

The rooftop didn't change at all, Ni-ki didn't wanted to show his love for her this way, he preferred words more since they're genuine and he thinks it's more important than just gifts and deco.

He let out a deep breath as Sunoo tried to cheer him on. „I can do it. You're right Sunoo hyung." As he took another deep breath he looks at the time, it's already 23:50 pm.

„Okay Sunoo hyung I think we should go now, she will be here soon." Jungwon tells Sunoo while looking at his phone for the time. „You're right." Sunoo nod and smiled at Ni-ki. „Don't worry too much, I know you can do it."

He nod and thanked his two hyungs for their help. Sunoo and Jungwon disappeared from the rooftop and went to the lobby to chill there and wait for news.

Ni-ki leans against the pole and looks down, the view was pretty. Snow everywhere and there were a few snowman's that made him smile a little.

He enjoyed the cold breeze on his face, it was dark outside and the starts shined so pretty. He looked up and saw them shine so brightly, suddenly Y/n popped inside his head.

He wondered how he, a bully, someone who never loved someone, fell in love with such a genuine and pretty girl like her.

Y/n surely changed something in him, loving her taught him many things and he's glad for it. He just hopes she likes him, like the way he likes her, loves her.

The clock hit to zero and the door creaked open, revealing Y/n. She was indeed nervous as soon as she saw the taller figure leaning against the pole, looking down to the white snow. She steps outside and closed the door behind her as she cleared her throat to get his attention.

Because of that he escapes his thoughts. „Ah Y/n, you came." He turned around to see her smaller figure walking towards him. He couldn't hide his smile as soon as he saw her, he was happy that she came.

„So.. why did you call me here?" Y/n asked as she now leans against the pole, admiring the sky. Ni-ki looked at his side to her, him admiring her and her beautiful features. He would've get lost in them if it wasn't for Y/n who was clearing her throat.

„Oh.. yeah about that." He wasn't sure how to put his words together, how should he confess to her? He was speechless for a moment but after some seconds he shut his eyes to calm down. „I have to tell you something before we're having a long school break after this trip."

He straightened himself and opened his eyes again, facing her. Her body turns around to him, facing him as well. She tilted her head a little, curious about what he wanted to tell her. „Should I be worried?"

He chuckled and shook his head, he looks down at her hands that were connected. He took them and brushed his both thumbs over each one. Her soft skin warmed his heart, she was literally perfect.

Y/n was surprised at his actions and her eyes widen a little, her cheeks heating up a little as he took her hands in his big ones. He cleared his throat before answering. „No.. it's nothing bad."

„Then what is it..?" She asks, her voice calming to him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before the three words slipped out of his lips.

„I love you."