•// 15 //•

Too much thinking

Author's POV

„I knew it!" said Sunoo while he was all giggly and kicking his feet's in happiness. „I'm so smart, it was so obvious!"

Ni-ki only rolled his eyes in annoyance. It was typical for him. Picking up his water he took a sip from it.

„Nishimura manimura how does it feel to be in love? This time for real." Sunghoon asked him with a smirk on his face.

Ni-ki glanced at him, he tilted his head. „Sunghoon hyung, have you ever heard of a limit?"

He shook his head. „What's that? I don't know what you're trying to say, now answer your hyung." After his sentence he plastered a smile on his face, acting innocent.

Sunoo and Heeseung tried not to laugh out loud while Jungwon looked annoyed. „Sunghoon hyung please stop now, we get that he has a crush let's just not annoy him with it."

Sunoo groans and looked to Jungwon who wanted to start eating now. „Why not? It's fun besides a little bit teasing won't hurt!"

He looked up from his food. „Enough please." Sunoo lifted both of his hands up, giving up. „Fine fine, I said nothing."

Ni-ki looked around the cafeteria, looking for a certain someone. „Y/n." He mumbled. Jay, who sat next to him looked with a questionable face. „Did you just said something?"

„Huh?" He looked to Jay whose one eyebrow went up and Ni-ki cleared his throat. „No I just talked to myself."

As he looked back to his plate, his cheeks turned into a tiny light pink. He just thought about her and tried to search for her. This feeling was completely new for him.

He's afraid of what'll happen if he tells her how he feels. If he's ever able to do so. Would she reject him? Laugh at him? No she wouldn't laugh, that's what he thought.

He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even heard Jake calling him the whole time. „Yah Ni-ki!" He tapped his shoulder. Ni-ki finally looked up to him. „We're leaving alright?" To that Ni-ki nod and stood up as well.

The older boys went to their building and Ni-ki, Sunoo and Jungwon went to their classes as well. While they were walking Ni-ki spotted her and Sunoo noticed it, on his face a smirk. „There's your girl Riki!" He nudged his elbow to Ni-ki's arm.

„Shut the fuck up Sunoo hyung! She might hear you god damn!" He whisper-yelled and got flustered.

She was walking into class with Taki that moment and laughed at something Taki had said. He never really noticed how genuine her smile was. He watched her and Sunoo blocked his view. „You better watch how you're talking to me."

„Yeah yeah I'm sorry okay? But you apologise too, you're too loud!" Sunoo got closer to him and placed both of his hands on his shoulders. „Right I'll be careful but you have to tell her that you like her sooner or later, you know that right?"

He gulped. „Whatever, Jungwon hyung let's go." Sunoo let go of his shoulders and waved them goodbye, the both of them entered the class.

Y/n was talking to Taki now and Ni-ki just passed by. He was glad that he could manage to hide his feelings while she was around him.

And for Y/n she didn't even noticed him. She didn't go to the cafeteria with Taki because they wanted to study for an upcoming math exam which was pretty important for the both of them.

The class started and everything went smoothly. Ni-ki didn't payed attention to the class, actually it's nothing new. But this time his thoughts were by Y/n.