•// 25 //•

Goodbye's

Author's POV

„Y/n I'm moving back to Japan." He started and watched her eyes, they slowly but surely became teary. He lowered his head and let out a frustrated sigh.

Y/n tried to let out a word or anything but she couldn't. She wanted to ask him so many questions, but couldn't.

His head was still low and his hand never left hers, he squeezed them a little and held her hands tighter. „I.. didn't know how to tell you, so I avoided you. I know this wasn't the right thing to do but I was scared. I still am."

Now a sob was to be heard by Y/n and his eyes slightly widen and he looked at her while cupping her cheeks immediately. He panicked a little. „Y/n, I'm sorry my love I didn't told you sooner. I really am."

She wiped off her tears and looked at him, his hands on her cheeks felt so warm and it felt like home. „What will happen to us?" She asked him, her tears falling on her cheeks still and he wiped them away with his thumb.

„I don't know.. But I don't want to loose you Y/n." He pulls her into a hug, a tight and warm hug. „I will miss you Ni-ki."

He caressed her hair and gave her a kiss on her forehead. „I'll miss you too.." He cups her cheeks again and wiped away her tears once again. He looks in her beautiful eyes and gave her a small, apologetic smile before giving a peck on her eyes.

Oh how she's gonna miss his presence and touch.

„How about long distance..? It will be hard but I don't want to end it with you." He starts and waited for her answer. For a moment she was silent but spoke up soon as she watches his eyes.

„Me neither. Let's do this together then." She gave him a small smile and hugged him. Sure she's pretty hurt that he didn't told her anything but it must be much harder for him to leave. To leave everything that he has here and move back to Japan.

——————————————————————————

The day came. Ni-ki is moving back to Japan and he's currently at the airport with his family. Y/n was there too of course, along with Maki. He gave him a handshake, they seem to be in better terms now. Y/n noticed it and was glad about it.

After their handshake, Ni-ki looked over Maki's shoulder to Y/n who looked sad but tried her best to smile. Ni-ki obviously noticed it and hugged her tightly.

„I'm gonna miss you so much my dwarf." He said in a calm voice and caressed her hair with his hand. She leaned into his chest, inhaling his comforting scent for the last time before he has to go.

„I'm gonna miss you too." Her voice was a little shaky, her throat hurting from trying not burst out in tears. She won't be able to see him, for how long? Who knows.

Ni-ki's mom cleared her throat, not really wanting to disturb them but it's time to go. „We need to go, sweetheart."

He pulled away from her, looking at her for the last time and giving her a quick peck on the lips. He smiled at her and turns around to his mother.

Maki stood next to Y/n now and held her shoulders with his warm hands to comfort her. She smiled watching him walk away to the plane. A sigh left her lips and she turned around to Maki and he gave her a hug.

„It'll be alright, it will work out." He reassured her so she doesn't worry too much about the situation and the future.

——————————————————————————

It's been a week now that he left, and it doesn't feel the same anymore. Her days became really boring, she would go out with him, go on study dates or eat ice cream together. She felt so lonely without him.

Sure, Maki was on her side but it wasn't the same as with Ni-ki. She's missing her boyfriend even though they're texting and calling everyday. His touch, it's not there. She still feels sad.

Sitting on her bed on the afternoon, she stares blankly at her phone, waiting for his message or call. She kept asking herself what he's doing or if he's doing okay whenever they're not texting or calling each other.

She taps her index finger on her phone, patiently waiting. It's been 2 hours now and there's still nothing. A yawn escaped her and she blinks at the time on her phone.

It's midnight already. „Guess he's busy.." She thought to herself and with that she stands up to do her night skin care. After that she went to bed and slept.

——————————————————————————

Riki just came home from his soccer practice, it was indeed late but he didn't had any other options. He got tired and forgot to text Y/n back.

He did thought about Y/n, missing her like crazy but he was so busy since the day he moved back to Japan. The things in his life got much more different now.

Oh how he wishes to be with her right now. Maybe he'll see her in his dreams tonight. Hopefully.