•// 23 //•

„I love you."

Authors POV

„I love you."

These words made Y/n's heart skip a beat. He opened his eyes only to see her cheeks all red. He chuckled a little before looking down to their hands. He rubbed her temples with his thumbs, giving her goosebumps.

„I don't know how I fell in love with you.. but I did and I'm glad Y/n." He looks at her eyes with a soft expression. „You have no idea how fast my heart races whenever I see you, I'm happy when I see you smiling, you make me feel things I've never felt before.. but in a good way."

Y/n was at this point speechless, as much as she wanted to return these words to him, she just couldn't. He gets a little closer to her, he sensed her nervousness. Her heart beating so fast right now as he gets closer and closer it's about to explode at this point.

His hand was coming up to her cheek, caressing it gently while the other one was still holding her warm hand. „You're so beautiful.."

„Ni-ki.." She started but he shook his head putting his forehead against hers. „I really love you Y/n. I mean it, I want you to know how special you are for me."

„I know I was an asshole when you first came to our school but I think I've changed and I'm still trying to get better.. and I think it's all thanks to you." He smiled at her as he looked at her eyes once again.

She managed to smile a little as she looked up at him. Y/n took a deep breath and leaned in, giving him a quick peck on his pretty, pink, plump lips.

His eyes widen but softened afterwards, he gave her a hug. „Does that mean.." She hugs him back with a smile and nod. „Yes, I love you too."

He pulled away, cupping her cheeks as he smiled at her genuinely. „You're so cute." She chuckled and placed her hands on his wrists and he leans in for a kiss.

The kiss wasn't just a peck, this time it was a little longer, with so much more love and passion. He caressed her cheek during the kiss, both eyes closed and Y/n couldn't hold back her smile as they kissed.

The kiss felt magic, both hearts beating in sync and soon both had to catch their breaths and the kiss broke. He brushed his thumbs over her cheeks and smiled happily as they opened their eyes again to see each other.

„You just made me the happiest boy alive." She chuckled to that and smiled at him, he looked so cute. „And you made me the happiest girl alive. I love you." He gave her a tight hug and caressed her hair. „I love you too."

Ni-ki was beyond happy, she loved him too. It's really happening. „So.. would you like to be my girlfriend then?" He raised an eyebrow and a tiny smirk displayed on his face as he pulls away from the tight hug.

As she saw him smirking she shook her head with a smile. „No." Her mischievous grin made him roll his eyes. „Hey you can't joke right now, I'm being serious."

She chuckled and gave him a hug, a comforting, warm hug again. „Yeah I would like to be your girlfriend.." He pulls away and cupped her cheeks again, he looks at her beautiful eyes and he smiled genuinely at her.

He couldn't help but give her another peck on her lips. The whole situation made Y/n happy, she got to be together with her crush, Ni-ki as well.

Both went to look at the stars, enjoying the view and the moment together. The cold night breeze on their faces but with each others company it was warm rather than cold. If only this lasts forever..

——————————————————————————

Skiing was planned for the next day, everyone was getting ready and every student was in a rush. Y/n slept really well like a baby heh, but Ni-ki couldn't sleep at all. His mind always wandered back to Y/n and the kiss they shared, he was way too happy to sleep.

Everyone got in the bus and Y/n sat next to the window, as Eunchae wanted to sit next to her a boy was ahead of her and steals her seat next to Y/n.

Eunchae glared at the boy and crossed her arms over her chest. „Hey! I wanted to sit there!" The boy turns his head to her and he gave her a smirk. „Oh well too bad, I was faster."

Eunchae gave him an offended look and turned around to sit somewhere else. The boy next to Y/n turns his head to her and smiled. „So how did my girlfriend slept today?"

She rolled her eyes playfully after he send Eunchae away while shaking her head. It was funny but Y/n felt a little bad for Eunchae. „Really well, how about you?"

„I couldn't sleep at all! You were the only thing I could think of." He said in a teasing tone and poked her cheek, he couldn't help it she was too cute.

Y/n chuckled and scoffed jokingly, she suddenly felt his head on her shoulder. He really seemed tired so he wasn't lying. The bus started to drive off soon and Ni-ki was sleeping the whole time.

Y/n couldn't stop smiling with his presence next to her, it felt like a dream to be his girlfriend. She was looking out of the window, lost in her thought until she felt him kissing her cheek.

She smiled at him with a slight blush. „Did you sleep well now?" He nod and hummed in response, he took her hand in his big ones and soon they came to their destination.

Skiing went pretty well, every student had so much fun. The time went by fast just like the other days as well. They did so many snow activities and didn't realised how fast the days passed by.

——————————————————————————

After the trip everyone would go home but of course Ni-ki and Y/n didn't. The semester was over as well and everyone would go to other classes once the high school starts again.

Y/n and Ni-ki would spend lots of times together, they went on picnic dates or Y/n would introduce him to her parents which was really exciting for the both and of course was Ni-ki nervous.

Y/n also told Maki about her and Ni-ki and he was happy for them. Well more for Y/n since both are not really in good terms.. He was a little hurt but more happy since Y/n was happy. That's all he needed.

——————————————————————————

The weeks passed by quickly and Y/n went to high school after a long time again. She met her friend and greeted her with a warm hug. „God I missed you so much Y/n!"

Eunchae squealed and jumped happily, Y/n laughed and patted her back. „Me too, I missed you too Eunchae."

„Hey! What about us?" Taki and Daniel walked up to the two girls with a smile. They gave each other hugs, oh how much they missed each other. „Of course missed you guys too!"

„As expected." Daniel said with a chuckle and shrugged. „By the way where is Ni-ki?" Y/n's smile dropped a little and she placed her hand on her neck out of frustration.

„Well actually I don't know myself. He hasn't responded to my calls nor messages for a few days now and I'm worried." Her friends looked confused, what happened to him?

„Have you tried to visit his home?" Daniel asks concerned as he gets closer to Y/n to comfort her, the other two did the same. „No."

„Hmm.. I don't think he's doing it on purpose, I mean everyone could see how much he loves you. Let's just wait a little okay Y/n?" Eunchae pats her back and Taki nod, agreeing. „Yeah let's just wait a little!"

Y/n smiled, she felt relieved and thankful for her friends. It was really unusual for him to not reply or call back. She just hopes he is okay.

But what actually happened?