•// 18 //•

Annoying

Author's POV

Ni-ki:
hey dwarf
typing...

——————————————————————————

Y/n eyebrows furrowed in confusion, questioning why he would text her. Another message popped up.

——————————————————————————

Ni-ki:
hey dwarf

seems like you slept well

guess my shoulder was really comfortable that you even drooled on it

——————————————————————————

Y/n scoffed and started to text back. As Ni-ki heard her scoffing, he had to smile since he's annoying her again and it's fun.

——————————————————————————

Y/n:
first of all, stop calling me that

second, I didn't drooled on your shoulder

Ni-ki:
I won't stop calling you that you dwarf

also you did, I felt a large spot with drool on my shoulder

——————————————————————————

Y/n was embarrassed to which she turned her phone off and looked back to the window. „Sorry okay." She mumbled under her breath.

Ni-ki glanced at her and raised his eyebrow, a small smirk appeared on his face. „What did you say?"

She turned her head to him and looked pissed. „You heard me." Right at that moment Ni-ki had the courage to take a picture of her.

„Hey did you just took a picture of me?!" She straightened herself and turned her whole body to him.

„So what? What're you gonna do hm?" He let out a chuckle and raised his arm, holding the phone above his head.

She pointed her finger to the phone. „You're going to delete it, now!" He shook his head and smiled in amusement. „Nah ah ah. I don't want to."

She groaned and tried to get the phone but it was no use. She didn't wanted to stand up and cause trouble because the car is moving and everyone's supposed to sit down.

„Please Ni-ki, don't do this to me." He shook his head once again and closed his phone. „I'm keeping it." He showed his phone into his jacket.

Y/n sighed and crossed her arms in annoyance. „God you're so annoying." She mumbled and looked out of the window.

He let out a chuckle, finding her cute. „You're so cute when you're upset." He blurted out without watching what he was saying.

His hand moved to his mouth quickly as he realized that he said it out loud and not in his thoughts. He mumbled a small „Fuck."

Y/n's eyes widened and her face was a mess of red. „Did he just called me.. cute?" Ni-ki cleared his throat.

He scoffed awkwardly and waved his hand as a no. „It wasn't meant to you." He tried to safe himself by saying this, but even himself knew that gave zero sense.

This made Taki and Daniel giggle, of course silently so that the two wouldn't hear them. They've been listening and watching them the whole time.

Both were sure that there's something between them, not to forget they noticed that it's not just Ni-ki who fell, Y/n too.