•// 19 //•

Author's POV

Y/n really wanted to go to her room right now. She couldn't sit still anymore, she was too nervous and she didn't liked it.

Ni-ki in the other hand really enjoyed it. He slightly kicked her feet to get her attention but Y/n didn't wanted to look at him, it's way too awkward for her. She tried to talk to Eunchae to distract herself from him.

Eunchae noticed it so she talked a lot of things with her until their dinner came. Ni-ki just ate his meal without disturbing her. She was glad he stopped but a tiny bit of her wished that he kept doing it.

She tried to look up, to have a glance at him eating but to her surprise, Ni-ki was done with his dinner and he already watched her the whole time.

Y/n got embarrassed, her cheeks showing a light pink tone and she immediately looked back to her food and continued to eat.

When everyone was done they were allowed to stand up and look around the place. Y/n immediately stood up, dragged Eunchae with her. Ni-ki furrowed his eyebrows and asked himself „Did I do something wrong?"

„Hey where are we going?" Eunchae asked Y/n and she only sighed and slowed down. „I'm sorry Eunchae. It's just that I can't be near him."

Eunchae looked with a questionable face. „Huh? And why's that?" Y/n let go of her wrist and sighed once again. „It's just that.. I like him okay? And it's hard for me to act normal around him."

Eunchae smirked and raised her eyebrows. „Ohhh so you like the gigant one?" Y/n's cheeks turned red again, god how annoyed she was already. „Yeah yeah I do. Now let's not talk about that and don't tell Taki and Daniel about it!"

Eunchae chuckled because of her cuteness. „Okay, okay I wont. I promise." Y/n sighed in relief. „Thank you. I'm so scared if he finds out, like what if he doesn't like me? Or worse, what if he laughs at me?"

„Silly don't think that way! I'm sure he won't laugh at you.." Y/n raised her eyebrows at Eunchae since she got quite at the last word. „Are you sure? Because for me it didn't sound like it."

„And if he would, I would teach him a lesson. I won't let anyone hurt you." Eunchae said proudly. Y/n just shook her head in disbelief and chuckled.

The two girls meet up with Taki and Daniel to look around the place. Ni-ki walked along with Jungwon and Sunoo around and Sunoo was questioning Ni-ki about Y/n again.

„God hyung stop asking me stuff about her! It's getting annoying you know.." Sunoo chuckled to that and shook his head while his arms did movements as a no. „Seriously stop denying it that you actually like it when I ask you stuff about her."

He rolled his eyes and groaned. „Stop it! I can't hear you anymore!" Ni-ki covered his ears and Sunoo gasped. „How could you do that? Yah listen to me!"

Sunoo grabbed both of his wrists and tried to move his hands away from his ears. „You have to tell her about your feelings while we're on this trip! You can't hide your feelings, you have to! What if someone else tries to get her hm?"

Ni-ki stared at him and took a deep breath. „You're right but what if she rejects me?" Sunoo shook his head. „If she does then it's done. But you can't run away from your feelings."

„It's totally normal for a person to get rejected but in my opinion I don't think she would." Ni-ki looked at him with curious eyes. „What? Why are you so sure?"

Sunoo smiled and let got of his wrist. „Who do you think I am? I just know it." Ni-ki rolled his eyes and Jungwon put his hand on Ni-ki's shoulder. „I'm sure she won't reject you. She always gets nervous when you're near her and I noticed it. You may don't see it but people who watch lovers sure do. Clearly."

„And what should I do now? How should I confess my feelings for her?" Ni-ki got frustrated. For the first time he wants to confess his feelings to a girl he genuinely loves of course he would be nervous and all.

Sunoo put his hand on his chin and made an expression as if he was thinking (okay he is actually really thinking). „Hmm.. You know what, we'll talk about this later let's just continue to look around, okay?" Both, Jungwon and Ni-ki nod.

——————————————————————————

„So Y/n.." Taki started when they sat down on the sofa that was in the lobby. „Hm?" Y/n and Eunchae sat next to each other. „Just let it out, I can't stand it anymore." Daniel told Taki.

Taki let out a deep sigh. „Okay fine. Y/n we know about your crush." Y/n's eyes widened. „Wait what crush? Pfft no I don't have a crush. What are you saying?" She laughed it off nervously.

Daniel sat in front of her and crossed his arms. „Y/n it's okay, we're supporting you silly." Y/n got flustered, she didn't really wanted them to find out. „What do you mean with supporting me? I don't want Ni-ki to find out that I like him."

Daniel smirked. „You just mentioned Ni-ki and with that you admitted that you do have a crush on him. We never said who your crush was." Y/n only rolled her eyes and scoffed.

„And why's that?" Taki asked her. „That's because she's scared." Eunchae talked for Y/n. „She thinks he might laugh at her or doesn't even like her back."

Daniel shook his head. „There's no way. He definitely likes you and you wanna know why?" Y/n shook her head. „I don't have the nerve to talk about him right now okay? I just want to avoid him as much as possible because I want to enjoy this trip with my friends, with you guys."

Taki raised his hands in defeat. „Okay fine you're right. We shouldn't pressure you. Let's enjoy this trip together. But you do know that if you want to talk about him or are frustrated or anything, we're always there for you okay?"

Y/n smiled and stood up. „Yes I know and thank you guys."

——————————————————————————

The four friends went to their rooms but Ni-ki, Jungwon and Sunoo were still outside. „Okay about the confession.." Sunoo started. Ni-ki looked at him with serious eyes and listened to him carefully.

„Do it on the last day of the trip! This will be something romantic, okay?" Ni-ki looked confused. „How the fuck should I do this?" Sunoo chuckled and Jungwon only sighed.

„You really have no idea do you?" Sunoo raised his eyebrow. „That's why I'm asking?" He asked Sunoo sarcastically. „Okay let's say you're gonna meet her on the top roof of our hotel. Some chain of lights with some roses and-"

He got cut off by Jungwon's scoffing. „Sunoo hyung don't you think it's a little too much? I think a tiny message like „I need to talk to you, come to the roof top of our hotel." would be enough and then Riks just confesses to her without anything like that?"

Sunoo just laughed. „Jungwonie I think you don't have a idea of how confessions works. It has to be romantic or else the girl won't say yes that easily."

„Sunoo hyung I think I can handle this myself. This is just not my style you know.." Ni-ki said.