•// 4 //•

Neighbours!

Author's POV

It's morning and you could hear the birds outside.
The alarm rang and Y/n still slept peacefully. It's already 8 am. Yeah she's late and this ain't good..

You might think now: What about her parents? Well they had a date afterwards and you know they drank a little since they don't have to work on the next day.

So that means they're still sleeping. Typical couple goals hehe.

Alright let's get back to Y/n. Damn that girl actually slept early. Once again her alarm rang and there it was. „Fuck what time is it?!" Y/n got up quickly and checked the time.

„What the hell it's 8am?! I'm so late shit!"
She rushed and searched for her uniform.

„No no no where is it?!" she couldn't find it. Then she turned around and saw her uniform hanging on the garderobe. „There it is!"

She gets dressed fast, brushed her teeth and went downstairs to put her shoes on. She took her phone and checked the time once again.

„8:30 am. Alright I'll be there in 20 minutes so I'm almost an hour late haha that's sick."

——————————————————————————

As she got off the bus station she took off her headphones and rushed inside the school building.

She searched her classroom and managed to find it. „Alright Y/n you got this. Shit this is gonna be so embarrassing.. Someone kill me please it's the second day and I'm already late.."

She knocked on the door and waited for the teacher's response. The door was opened by the teacher and Y/n backed away. „You're late." Y/n bowed and apologized. „What's the reason?"

„I didn't heard my alarm.." The teacher nod „Alright come in and be sure to hear your alarm and wake up on time."

Y/n went in „Yes." and sat down. Again everyone looked at her. She saw Taki and smiled a little and he smiled back.

——————————————————————————

The lesson went smoothly if I can say so. Taki went to Y/n and she stood up. Both of them walked to the cafeteria.

„So you came late because you didn't heard your alarm?" Y/n nod „Yeah I don't even know how this happened, even though I slept early."

Taki and Y/n sat down. They already took their lunch and sat at the back, just like yesterday.

„Y/n?" she looked at him „Yes?" He took his fork and picked up the food he had. „Can I get your phone number to contact you? I mean since we're friends?"
Y/n smiled.

She was happy to hear that from him. He's her friend and she's glad that she wasn't the only one who thought that.

„Sure." she said simply since it's quite new to her. And so she gave him her phone and added his phone number and she did the same with his.

After they exchanged their phone numbers they were  eating their food and talked about many different things. They got to know each other a little bit and both became more comfortable with each other.

Y/n herself was surprised that she talked to him more comfortable than the first day. She felt safe beside him. „Today we're gonna go home together right?" She smiled „Yeah that's for sure."

——————————————————————————

Math's finally over and Taki wanted to ask the teacher if he could switch seats with the boy who sat next to Y/n. The boy also wants to change seats since his girlfriend sat beside Taki.