1- Eleanor of Aman

The First Age, Aman, Valinor

Through the green and golden fields, a small form was running. They were almost entirely covered by their long hair, which was falling all over their tiny body as if it were a cape. The form was rushing and with each step, their hair shifted and cascaded like running water over pebbles, reflecting the high and bright sun over the deep auburn of their lengthy locks.

The small form was a young girl. Smaller than most children her age, the petite elfling was running to catch up with the taller golden head far ahead. She called a name as she rushed through bushes, her voice of a young child, clear and high, and the name she shouted echoed around her briefly. The golden haired girl was the small girl's friend and sister, Galadriel, but no matter how many times the small brunette called her adopted  sister, she kept on running as fast as the wind. The brunette child was very young, barely a few decades old, younger even than the youthful and swift Galadriel, and her cheeks – after running for so long – were flustered a pleasant shade of pink spreading on her caramel skin, and her midnight blue eyes shone with the unique light that only the children possess.

Eleanor was her name. The one the adults called theStar-Sun. As beautiful as a star, as bright as the sun.

A wild smile stretched her youthful face as a bright, light laugh escaped the tight confinement of her lungs. She kept running after Galadriel, rushing through a new field, indefatigable and unwavering.

Galadriel's parents had made sure that the young Elanor would be as innocent as any child, keeping for them – but only for now – the true reasons why she was allowed to grow up by the blonde's side.

If there were one thing to be known about the Elven race is that they rarely have children, for the Elves fall in love only once in their lifetime and their approach to the matters of the heart are complex and perilous. Nevertheless, when they do fall in love and have a child, they become the most precious treasure one could hope to have, which explained why Elanor's situation had never been heard of before.

Decades ago, the little Elfling's father, the Great Warrior Maethor, and mother, the High-King's General Andùnë, came to Aman in search of Finarfin, Galadriel's father. Once in the elf's home, they asked him something not one elf ever asked before : they wanted to entrust to him their daughter, born, at the time, barely a decade ago. Eleanor's parents, as well as her older brother, Elear, had been called by the High-King Gil-Galad to join him beyond the Great Sea, in Middle-Earth, to fight in the war against evil that was brooding.They had no choice but to join their king. However, a battlefield was no place for an infant and they simply refused to bring her along.

Thus, they chose the wise Finarfin and his family to become Elanor's. Since then, Finarfin had considered Eleanor his own blood and flesh, and the young girl grew up calling him father, and even the day the elf had sat her down to talk to her about her parents, she had patiently listened – perhaps not understanding everything –and accepted the memories of a family she had once known, she had still called Finarfin father, if not by blood then at least by heart.