Anything but Human

Everything was going Adrien's way so far, his work is doing alright and good thing he can still extend being in Forks. Though from time to time he cannot help but think of the Cullens. For one he had noticed their eyes 'I can't believe schools allow those kind of contacts.' And also 'they don't look like teenagers.'

His phone rings, still fixed on his computer screen he didn't see the caller name, assuming it was work. But a familiar woman's voice answer. Now he's all messed up. He didn't speak. But doesn't matter, she did all the talking.

 But doesn't matter, she did all the talking

"..Everything I said to you, I'm sorry.." still he was silent "..I I still want you, what happened was just a little misunderstanding. Please Ade, I'm sorry-" he drops the call.

I need some fresh air.

He said it a million times, he's not taking her back. He was thrown out first, her mistake. Things going on in his head, he goes for a different route as he sees a familiar fur at a greater speed, though Adrien always liked to challenge himself. He jogs uphill, but that wasn't a good idea now, cause then he goes downhill and he loses control and bumps to something that really hurt his back.

A blonde. Oh no.

"Rosalie?"

"Jerk." She said under her breath.

"I'm sorry, but what are you doing off trail, it's dangerous out here." He looks around trying to trace where he last saw the animal.

"Hunting, you're the one who shouldn't be here." She warns.

"Hunting with what? Haven't you been reading local news, there's a wild animal killing people."

"Right." But now they both hear it circling them. "Dammit. You should've stayed in trail."

Then Rosalie sees it. It's going to attack Adrien from the back but she pushes him out of the way, and when Adrien turns he sees a slight image, though the furred animal throws dirt on him causing him to squint his eyes hard. The next thing he knows is he's all alone.

Though he hears a low growl only to see a buffed up guy standing in a log as if everything was a movie and he's some kind of a main character hero or something.

"You're bleeding." He said to Adrien though he acts tough and sees only a small smudge of blood on the palm of his hand.

"No biggie." He turns to leave but then the guy sees a really long scratch on his lower back.

"Yes biggie." The guy said to him. Though now Adrien feels the pain, he laughs it out while crying.

"The fuck this hurts." Adrien exclaimed while being assisted by the guy, his grip on him is firm though not any longer as they see the reservation cabin.

Sue sees them approaching and she quickly grabs her kit. Leah wasn't aware of her mother's sudden panic.

"Clear the table." She tells her and she do so. Sue looks at Sam's concerned eyes. "What happened Sam?"