It will

It was easier when Ade only knew about the vampires. But now that wolves are in the play, Forks became a board game. No wolf are allowed in the area as per treaty or that's what Leah and Jacob told them. But now that the Cullens are back, that would mean Bella is protected again, or was it just hyping up Victoria?

It was uncanny to see Ade and Edward together in a gunshop.

"That's not even gonna work on us."

"We can test it." Ade cockingly lifts the rifle. Edward only smirks. It seems that even now Ade is not in favor of him. "It almost killed Laurent."

"Almost is not good enough. This is Victoria. She won't stop avenging James." Edward said.

"Then you should've done something about it a long time ago."

"Adrien, I can't change the past. But I promise I want nothing more than Bella's safety. She is my life." Edward said in full sincerity.

"Then make her live." It was more of in a begging manner. He knows Edward loves Bella so much. Its evident. But he hopes he loves her enough to let her realize that being a vampire is not as romantic as it seems. It is creepy.

Rosalie joins them in a while. Though he hate to admit it, he was fascinated with the sight. Edward only rolls his eyes as he had a glimpse of his thought.

"The irony." He said before going in a different aisle.

"We will be prepared for Victoria. Join us, we'll send you the place." Jasper gives him a stiffly look before heading out with his family.

--------

"Oh he actually came." Rosalie crosses her arms whilst eyeing Ade for his appearance in the scene.

"Don't get all cocky just because you went head on with a wolf." Ade didn't like that Edward is in his head, but they got to admit it is impressive still.

--------

Edward gets shivers as Alice seemed to have sensed a change in the future.
"What is it Alice?" Then Edward realizes the visions.

Alice tries to calm Edward down. He is managing though. "It is a possibility, but we can't be sure. Let's not conclude it just yet." Then she looks over at Ade as if implying something.

"What is it?" Rosalie is becoming impatient. But the look Alice gave her was enough to answer her question.

Ade will turn into a vampire and kill the Cullens. Rosalie reacted carelessly and lunges at Ade but he is a fast learner, and having trained with them today, he basically have a clue of their fighting skills. He was able to dodge and shove Rosalie to the ground. But she is still stronger and manages to counter his pin. Now she has him in a tight grip, a little bit more and she can break his arm.

"Let's take him off the equation then, shall we?" Rosalie said.

But then a group of wolves leaps around them. Ade knows which is which now. Seeing Leah locking eyes with Rosalie as if to dare her.

"Tell your pets to to sit." Rosalie snarled at them, but Carlisle steps in for a more diplomatic take. He gives them space.

"Please we are just training. No need for a scene." He explains but Edward sees in the wolves mind that they are not convinced, and clearly he sees in Alice's vision just now that Rosalie would definitely break Ade's arms, this will cause the future to take course.

Leah senses pain in Ade and so she charges at Rosalie causing her to release him. He stumbles and bleeds thru his nose. His mind becoming unbearable and couldn't move. The only sign he is alive is he is moving by breathing.

The wolves were surprised to see how uninterested the vampires are with Ade's blood.

The wolves drag Ade away from them. They let them do so.

It was a misunderstanding, but Edward and Alice couldn't risk it.

"What? He's basically dying." Rosalie argued trying to divert the blame but even so. "He hates us. What more to hate than a grandeur of vampires, the Volturi."

"He thinks he uses his head, but once he is in the middle of the mess he uses his emotions." Jasper added, as he felt every pulss in Ade's body in the heat of the moment. "He will kill us, not in his weak humanity. So let's not try to make that happen." Jasper glares at the others who looked regretfully down their shoes.

Even Edward was shameful of it. He could've lost Bella. She is part of this equation. More at stake in her oddity of being immune to his' and Aro's abilities.

---------

Edward paces back and fort in his room. He needed to do something about it. The tirn of events is making Alice's head hurt. Visions coming in and out of her mind. Decisions. And choices.

Rosalie interrupts him. She wanted to sincerely apologize for what happened. But more so, curious with what Edward and Alice saw for the future.

"There's nothing this family couldn't handle." Rosalie said trying to give a little hope.

"Well this one is a storm, we won't be able to survive." Edward looks at Rosalie reluctantly. "Alice saw you break Ade's arm. And in time he won't be able to stop Victoria from getting to Bella. That. Or. You end up killing him in the process, making Bella turn on us." Now all that Edward's eyes relay is anger.

"Doesn't that just made you realize that Bella isn't worth fighting for? She is glamorizing this lifeless existense. Knowing she will turn her back on you?"

--------

Leah and Jacob accompanies Ade back to the Swan residence. Bella opens the door surprised to see her brother bleed.

"Was it Paul?" Bella asks as if that is who she expected to have done this.

"Why don't you  ask your killer boyfriend?" Leah gives her an attitude.

"What? Edward? No, he's not-" Bella is in denial though she knows Edward knows better than to beat her brother up.

"Well he did. They did." Jacob isn't even saying a word, he just lets Leah do all the talking. Clearly he is disappointed that Bella would still take the Cullens side.

"I can manage." Ade tilts his head up to prevent the blood drip off their floor. "Uhm thanks-" Ade said to the two but Leah rolls her eyes, pissed at how roughed up her friend was.

"Next time they do something like that. I won't hesitate." She made clear of it to Bella.

------