And so it goes

The printer spits out a snap of Bella and Edward which was taken by Alice. She's afraid she might forget or go crazy so she puts it in her scrapbook.

Just then turning she sees Edward standing in her room. She rushes to him. Afraid of letting go. She have this thought in her head where Edward will suffer the consequences of yesterday's event.

"Bella, walk with me." She goes willingly. She'd go wherever he goes no matter what.

He turns to her just about reaching the fallen tree.

"We need to leave Forks, and I know it's sudden."

"When? It's okay. I'll make up something to my dad and Adrien."

"No. You're not coming with us. We've talked about this. We are the one putting you in danger."

"Adrien knows?" Bella asks and he nods.

"Victoria spoke to him. If I stay close to you, the only way she'll stop is if one of my family is killed."

"Can't you just get to her first?" She lingers.

"It's not that simple Bella." He purse his lips. There are things he needs to keep from Bella. "There are laws."

"You'll be safer without me. Adrien has done a great job taking care of his sister. I've seen the things he would do, and would kill to make sure you live. Know that. Don't hate too much just because he doesn't like me being with you. Because there is truth in it." He kisses her forehead. "Goodbye Bella." And he disappeqrs just like that. She is left alone in the middle of the woods.

She tries to run wherever direction Edward might have gone. Endless trees, until she trips and falls over. Looking at the tall trees spinning above her.

Hours went by. It was dark. She could hear a distant voice calling out to her. But she was still down on the ground, no strength to carry herself up.

It starts to rain. Its dark. And its cold.

Adrien, Charlie, along with Billy, Harry, Jacob, and other townspeople gather and scout the area for any sign of Bella. Her brother had been calling her phone but it just keeps ringing.

Adrien is not feeling good about this. First day Cullens gone and his sister is missing. Maybe if they couldn't take her they'd rather kill her? He shakes those thoughts out of his mind. And everyone sees Sam appear carrying a girl. Leah was just seated afar waiting for her dad but as the sight of Sam with oje of the people she dislike, she rolls her eyes at him and probably cussed in irritation.

They rush to her. She's cold. Down with a fever. But the Swans were greatful nevertheless. And atleast thats one less thing to worry about.

-----

Adrien takes her to school. She takes lunch with Jessica, Angela, Eric, and Mike. Goes to her next class. Waits for her brother to pick her up. Goes to her room. Repeat.

It wasn't a pretty look. The place has turned gloomy along with Bella.

It was painful enough for Adrien to see and he's not taking it anymore.

"If you're not going out with me to see the Clearwaters and Blacks, then I'm gonna have to take you back to mom

"If you're not going out with me to see the Clearwaters and Blacks, then I'm gonna have to take you back to mom." The mention of going back to her mom tenses her up. That meant that she'll leave Forks forever and she might forget the Cullens ever existing. No. No she's not gonna leave Forks.

"I can't Ade." She said thinking hard to prevent it ever getting to her mom. "Besides I have plans..."

"You have plans? You've been looming in your room for the whole season. "What could you have possibly going on now?"

"I have friends Ade?" She said sarcastically. "I'm going out with Jessica and Angela to shop."

Adrien laughs at the thought. Bella hates shopping. But either way she calls Jessica out of the blue and guess what. She arrives punctually even knocking on the door and all smiles when Adrien opens it. He was creeped out by her. 'Teenagers' he thought.

"Hi Bella's brother." She greets as  awkwardness fills the air on Adrien's perspective. "I'm here to get Bella." She chuckles unnecessarily.

"Bella~!" He calls from where he stood. "Your friend is here."

Bella rushe past him avoiding any questions or what so ever.

"I'll just call or... whatever." She said as Jessica drive away with her in the passenger seat.

Maybe Adrien shouldn't worry much. Victoria probably senses that the Cullens had moved on. But he hates to admit it, he misses having them around even if he dislikes them. Plus there seems to be another being on their side. Then it makes him wonder where is Leah?