Everybody could kill

Things somehow is becoming complicated more than how it is already. Before there were only vampires and now we have wolves the size of a horse. Victoria still out there and will attack who knows next? I think I'm going insane. And Leah is sick as per Seth, I bet Sue is worried.

But today I get a chance to do some errands. Grocery. Take a breather. Funny thing and unusual to see Jacob his hair was cut short, and he's hanging out with Embry and Quil again. They see me. I see them. I waved at them and approached.

"Hey Jacob, have you heard anything from Leah?" I was concerned as Leah wouldn't completely ignore me but she wouldn't be responding nice either.

"She's out of town with distant relatives. She won't be back for a while." He said trying to go for expressionless.

"Huh." I'm trying to put the pieces together. But Jacob and the guys cut me short to leave. I still had to pay for the groceries. Funny thing how they all hang out with Sam Uley who those kids never liked before. Peer pressure probably.

I get home just to see my lovely sister pissed as she look over her phone with Jacob's name on it.

"Somebody's being ignored." I teased.

"He's got mono."

"I just saw him today." I said while she looked betrayed. "With Embry and Quil." Adding fuel to the fire.

Maybe Leah found out something and they had to keep her mouth shut. I'd always have speculations about that Uley. I took it as a challenge.

"Do you wanna find out who's sick or not?" I eyed Bella as she took her jacket in a rush.

We parked just in front of the reservation fence. Bella was surprised to see Sam and his rookies emerge from the trees.

"How did you- is this what you and Leah had been doing for the past few days? Stalking Sam Uley?" She asked bothered.

"Look, We might be on to something here. See-" I point at how brooding everyone was. But to my surprise the last one in the line is Leah? She seems indifferent.

--------

Ade goes down of the truck and heads towards the group. Bella following closeby her brother who seems agitated of the sight.

"Seriously? You're hanging out with them? With him?" Ade points at Sam and not in a friendly way. Leah couldn't even speak its like she's waiting for someone else to speak for her. Thats not like her.

"Ade! Lets just go." Bella whimpers as she clutches on to Ade's arm. But then her and Jacob took a glance at each other.

Paul is trying hard to control his emotions but can hear Jacob's every monologue about Bella, and honestly its quite annoying

"Did you tell her?" Paul snarls at Jacob.