Thats a bad Idea.

Adrien looks down on his phone as he feels overwhelmed by the email he had just received and thinking of how he would tell his family. But then his phone rings with an unregistered number.

"How did you get my number-" He shrugged knowing it shouldn't matter now. "I'll head over there."

He finds Jessica by the sidewalk just outside the theatre looking anxious.

"Where's Bella?"

Jessica points at the motorbike returning to the area. He jogs a little and sees Bella hop off.

"Really Bella?" He gives her a disappointed look. "So I don't have to worry about fangs but now I gotta watch out if my sister ends up with a dude twice her age- oh you know what scratch that. Get in the car."

Surprisingly she does what he says. Adrien of course still thanked Jessica despite her being a total stalker with his phone number, worse things could have happened if she never called him so there's that.

Breakfast table is a bit tense even without Chief Swan around, he was off duty for some animal attacks again.

"I'm telling dad to send you off to jacksonville."

"No. No- that's unfair. I like it here."

"Doesnt seem like it."

"Come on Ade, it was just one mistake. I didnt mean to make you worry like that-"

"One? I have a list if you want a run down-"

"Please. I'm trying."

"Try harder."

Doorbell rings and from the glass they can see the long haired Jacob like a puppy waiting to be let in. Bella rushes to the door as if he was expecting him.

"See- I've made plans with Jacob." She says proudly raising a brow at Ade who didn't seem impressed.

"You did?-" Jacob was stunned, happy but stunned. He lets himself be dragged by Bella anyway.

Atleast that's some company Ade wouldn't worry much.

Now alone in the house, he opens his laptop to fully read the email. Whatever this thing inside him is, it's spreading faster than what the doctors had anticipated.

Will he have enough time to atleast make sure his family is safe from vampires. He goes to search more about it, though he can't believe it himself, here in Forks, searching for anything that can kill a vampire, or anything to lure them in, it was stupid, but the only way nevertheless.

The Cullens had done it before, with Victoria's lover. But turning into a vampire himself is out of the question.

"How about werewolves huh?" The bookstore clerk suggests.

"Are you high right now?" Ade asks.

"What no, no," he leaves Ade to read.

Werewolves. Funny. But anything can exist right now. How can he tame one? Is it trainable? He goes out of the bookstore deep in thought, with a feeling of someone watching him.

Bella and Jacob work on a motorcycle from the scrap parts, it wasn't Bella's idea of fun but better than being sent back to Jacksonville.

Quill and Embry joins them, and upon seeing Ade, they're like seeing a celebrity or something. Bella irks at whatever it is that everyone seem to be starstruck of her brother.

"Jacob, where's Leah?" Ade scans the motorcycle for a while.

"Oh she just got home from... stalking." Jacob he shrugs his shoulders as if this was a usual thing.

Sam and two other guys walk past them. They were looking at them as if they're prey. Bella didn't like it how they look down on Jacob, or something like that, but for Adrien he didn't seem a bit fazed, in fact he gives a half smile at Sam who of course didn't return the gesture.

"Ugh-" Jared and Paul didn't seem impressed by it.

Bella then looks at Jacob policing him. "Leah? How long has he been going here?"

"It's been a while, I lost count-" Jacob tries to distract himself with the scraps. He knew better than to talk about Leah with Bella and vice versa.

It wasn't exactly a secret that Leah dislikes Bella. And Bella isn't really all for the Leah and Ade courting each other.

"Leah," Ade catches up to her. "Where have you been?"

"None of your business-"

"Look I'm sorry whatever it is, but I have some questions that I know you'd been dying to answer-"

"Oh my god, you're soo full of yourself." She misinterprets it but too late he has a book on his hands about vampires. "Oh"

"You said something about wolves before. Quiluetes? Ancestors- vampires?" He gaze unto her eyes.

"Ofcourse, its gonna be vampires." Leah said figuring it out. He wasn't interested on her ancestral stories.

"Come on-" Ade tries to sway her "help a friend out here."

"We were never friends."

"I think we are, more than friends if you ask Em-" He teases.

"Stop! Thats just disgusting-" she rolls her eyes before agreeing. "Fine."

Basically Quiluetes transform to werewolves when triggered or threatened, a sense to protect their people from blood suckers. It was nothing but a mere myth. But with Sam Uley and Jared, and Paul walking around like a steriod groupie? Who wouldn't think of it? They smell like dogs or was it how everything they consume is organic? Probably that.

"So you're saying-you want to join me again in this 'stalking' which you are so against about?"

"Its investigation right? And not against it, just worried what we might get ourselves into."