Nightmare

Just like any weekend, Charlie cooks breakfast whenever he can, and gets a surprise visit from Leah.

"Come on in, would you like some toast? Cereal? Or whatever they feed you there?"

"No thanks chief swan." She waits for Adrien but he was just as surprised.

"Leah- uhm whats up?"

"Well today I've decided to take a different approach." she announces making Charlie curious of whatever these kids are up to. "I'll, I'll just wait for you outside."

Adrien lets out a bit of laughter which charlie caught him off guard. Although its nice to see his son getting along well with Leah, it just makes him think of Adrien's relationship with his fiance. Something that Adrien had forgot to mention to his dad, well because he didn't want to worry him with his business, as his ex fiance's family are one of his main investors, and he had been holding up for a couple of months now.

"I'm just saying, make clear boundaries. Leah is a good kid."

"I know."

"Anyway, make sure Bella eats some food, I'll be heading to the station we're gonna do some rounds for the animal."

Adrien stretches before he runs and Leah just follows him around chatting nonstop, though its nice to have a bit of company today, they pass by the spot where Rosalie would usually sneak on him. Its been weeks since their absence. It'll turn into some getting used to.

Leah notices Adrien was falling behind on the run, and sees him suddenly on the ground trying to ease the pain on his limbs.

"What are you an old man?" Leah disappointedly remarks but he  couldn't stand on his own. When Rosalie appears to help him up but not gracefully.

"Unusual to see you with this one." Rosalie points her head at Leah offensively. "This proxomity is too close. I prefer if you take a few steps backwards."

Territorial.

"Rosalie stop." Adrien tells her but Leah didn't even want to hear ant of them. She just leaves. "Great great." Adrien slowly regains control of himself just as Rosalie stiffens.

"A vampire." Rosalie pushes Adrien to the ground and she drifts away to join her family with the chasing.

But Adrien's thoughts goes to Leah, who just wandered by herself. He runs the different direction to Rosalie but she can't help him now.

In the farther side, Leah is bickering with herself about Adrien and Rosalie and Sam and Emily. Hearing footsteps from behind her.

"Stop following me Adrien, I swear I'm gonna punch you so hard-" turning she sees a red head go straight for her pushes her down confused and feeling betrayed by her scent, not the one she was intending to kill, but before she can strike again, he is countered by Adrien, oddly a human, she had seen him before. Observed him. He has some kind of drive in him. Jumping over him, she whispers.

"You're-"
"Yes. And you're the Swan who has guts. I'll tell you, why don't we make a deal?" Clearly Adrien is not gonna listen to a red head who wants his sister dead but something makes him pay attention to her. Is it her tantalazing eyes? "I can sense you've lost someone dear to you so you know the feeling. Revenge is not yet on your list bit trust me sooner or later it'll show. All I'm asking- is just any of the vegetarian's head. And I'll keep my word I won't hurt Bella."