Prologue

GREETINGS ALL!

Here I am today, with my 2nd story. A Godzilla x MHA crossover fanfiction.

This won't take away from my uploading of Let the Storm begin, so don't worry.

I will only have 2 active stories at a time. So I don't get distracted.

This story is somewhat inspired by Dragonkingdragneels, the God of Destruction comes to Remnant, and Serendipitous house pets, Godzilla: Enter the Kaiju Girls!

But this will be as original as I can make it. I won't follow either of their plot lines, since, after all, this is MHA! Not RWBY or Kaiju Girls.

Also, This Gojira is from a somewhat AU universe. So while it is mostly based on the Monsterverse Gojira, he's had much more adventures than in canon.

With that out of the way onto the story!

SHREEEOONNKK! = Titan Roar/Voice

What is he? = Thought

Is the plan effective? = Radio/Phone/Computer/Technology communication.

?

Cold...

That's all he felt...

Darkness was all he saw...

But in that darkness, something stirred, and a voice cried out to him.

"WAKE UP!"

A pair of blood-red eyes snapped open, quickly darting around and observing the surroundings.

He was in some kind of yellow liquid, with strange metal objects connecting to him, somehow piercing his skin.

Wait...

His blood-red eyes widened in shock, as he held up his hands in front of him. Looking over them with wide eyes.

Why do I have hands?

No, wait, HOW do I have hands?

Where am I?!

He looked around in panic and anger, searching for signs of who was responsible.

The last thing he remembered was entering a short hibernation, only a couple hundred years at best. Yet now here he was, wherever here is.

Taking deep breaths, he calmed himself. Something his Queen had taught him to do whenever he was caught off guard or found himself in a bizarre situation that he couldn't explain.

While it only really helped protect whoever was responsible for his distress, it certainly helped keep the Queen off his tail.

Turning his red eyes to his body, he looked over himself. And with a scowl, he confirmed his worst suspicions.

He was indeed a small, bald, ape.

However, even as he looked at himself, he felt a sense of relief as he saw that his body still retained traces of his Kaiju form. His tail remained black scales and all. His forearms, despite his earlier panic, while more human in appearance and structure, were still covered in his black scales, and his neck shared the same, he also kept his gills.

However, his dorsal plates, save for those on his tail, were completely gone, and so were the rest of his scales.

And keeping in the Human tradition, his waist and legs were covered in thin black material. Not unlike his Queens silk.