Arrival of the Golden One

"Legend tells of a great dragon who fell from the stars" =Speech

'A hydra whose storms swallowed both men and gods alike' = Thought

"He is a false king." =Technology/Quirk Communication

"The one who is many..."= Titan Roar/Voice

--------------------------------------------------------

Gojira

Kamino Ward

A painful ringing shrieked within his head. Slowly opening his eyes, Gojira looked around at the crater around him, it looked like a meteorite had struck them. Slowly moving to his feet, Gojira shook his head in an attempt to shake the disorientation that he felt.

'What happened?'

Looking around, the memories of his battle against Morbus quickly returned to him, but as his mind went to the end of their clash, his blood ran cold.

"No..."

Looking around, Gojira searched for signs of him but found none. Not until he looked up at the sky above, and a pit opened up within his stomach, as memories raced through his mind, flashes of their battle.

Directly above him, the skies themselves seemed to be alive. A giant funnel surrounded the nearby area, completely blanketing the battlefield between him and Morbus, and outside of that funnel, dozens of tornadoes were tearing apart the rest of the city. But what struck Gojira the most, was the lightning itself.

It was golden.

"BIDIBIDIBIDIBIDIBIDIWAARROOONNGG!"

Spinning around, Gojira felt the blood drain from his face as he saw a figure hovering in the centre of the storm. But it would only pale further as a cruel voice shouted "Mollis Rex!" And at that moment, Gojira's eyes widened in complete utter shock.

'Soft King... but the only Titan who...'

As the realization came to Gojira, his shock turned into a burning fury, his vision turned red and he stood up. Roaring in anger. "TYRANNUS!" The pure force released from Gojira's roar cracked the ground beneath him, and at the same instant, a figure descended from the storm above.

 "TYRANNUS!" The pure force released from Gojira's roar cracked the ground beneath him, and at the same instant, a figure descended from the storm above

The Blood Red Eyed Figure before him would've stood at 7'9, and was adorned in traditional Japanese Robes, the same as an emperor. The top of the Figure's chest was open, revealing the muscles beneath, however, there were two golden dragon heads framing their shoulders. Their hair was tied up in a ponytail and was long enough to stretch past their waist. Additionally, a long golden cloak swept around the figure, concealing much of their attire. But that was where the normality stopped, for it was no cloak, but rather a pair of golden wings boasting a wingspan of 30 feet which originated from the figure's middle back. Two pairs of long golden horns jutted from their golden hair, and finally, two long Golden necks, connected to two golden hydra heads emerged from the figure's shoulder blade.