Heroes and Titans the Movie 1: Two Kings, Two Alphas

Izuku Midoriya

"All-Might. Hey, All-Might" Izuku spoke softly placing a hand on his sleeping Idol's shoulder as he gently pushed him back and forth, after a moment All-Might's snot bubble popped, and he yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "Something the matter young Midoriya?" All-Might, otherwise known as Toshinori Yagi asked. Izuku smiled, barely able to contain his excitement as he looked out the plane window. "Look. We can see it. Right there!" Toshinori leaned forward to look out the window himself, "The floating city that can move anywhere, home to over 10,000 scientists! I-Island!" Izuku's grin widened. "I can't believe this is where I get to start summer vacation It's so amazing!"

Toshinori leaned back, a small grin on his own face. "I didn't realize you'd be this excited. I'm glad I invited you" Toshinori remarked. Izuku hummed, before looking at Toshinori. "Yeah. You're sure it's okay that I came along with you? It's not gonna be a problem? I could've just taken U.A's invitation." Toshinori shrugged, "Don't even think twice about it. The invitation was clear and I'm welcome to bring whoever I want as my guest." Leaning forward he continued, "But doesn't that usually mean a family member? Or-" but he was silenced when Toshinori raised a finger. "I think you're forgetting that the two of us are connected by something far more thicker than blood young Midoriya. We will forever share the bond of One for All." He said reassuring him.

Izuku grinned once again and nodded. "Right." "Attention passengers the plane will soon descend to I-Island" The voice of the pilot called over the speakers. Toshinori stood up as he looked around, before sighing, "This is going to be monumentally exhausting. Once we've landed and go out in public." Slowly transforming into his muscular form, Toshinori turned around as he ripped off his clothes to reveal his Hero costume. "I must maintain my muscle form constantly"

Now standing at 7.25 feet, All-Might had shrunken eyes and shallow cheeks. Additionally, he was so muscular that even the world's best bodybuilders were left in the dust. "Now. It's about time for you to change as well. You did ask U.A if you could bring your hero costume along with you right?" As realization dawned upon him, Izuku smiled brightly. "Yes!"

-------------------------------------------------

Our world is a superhuman society, with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. When our cities swirled with chaos and confusion heroes began to dominate our collective consciousness and we had new champions to look up to. My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I was born without any special powers. I was quirkless. Because of that I almost gave up on my dream of becoming a hero. But my life changed completely when I met the number 1 pro. The person I admired my entire life.

All-Might.

After I received All-Mights Quirk, I enrolled in a prestigious hero course at U.A highschool.

It wasn't easy. And I faced challenges constantly. Even finding myself in a villain ambush during what should have been an exciting rescue training.

Then he appeared.

Gojira.

A man, with a Reptilian Mutant quirk. With overwhelming strength and power that defied all logic. He ripped everything apart and is helping me become stronger. And has helped me to find my conviction.

I began running toward my dreams, learning to overcome obstacles and save people with a smile on my face. In order to become the world's greatest hero.

-------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya