Welcome to Camp Titan: Part 2

Hello readers!

And Welcome Back to Heroes and Titans, Welcome To Camp Titan, Chapter 2!

LET'S GOOOO!

Also, for the first part, I'm going to go over each 1-A student training for those who are unfamiliar with what training they each went through, or simply don't remember.

"Sometimes..." = Speech

'The Only way to heal our wounds' =Thought

"Is to make peace" = Quirk/Technology Communication

"With the demons who created them" = Kaiju Roar/Voice

"Demonic Shouting"

-------------------------------------------------------

3rd P.O.V

2nd day of Training Camp...

As class 1-B walked into the light, they gasped in shock at the scene before them. Each of Class 1-A's students was doing some kind of rigorous training.

Katsuki Bakugou:

Bakugou was plunging his hands into boiling water to expand the sweat glands in his hands, then created chain explosions to increase the range of his attacks.

Shoto Todoroki:

Shoto stood in a vat of water, alternating between ice and fire he froze then boiled it by unleashing explosions of Ice and Flame respectively. It allows his body to adapt to the cold, and he works on controlling his flames.

Hanta Sero:

By producing tape continuously will increase his capacity and improve the tape's tensile strength and shooting speed.

Eijiro Kirishima + Mashiro Oijiro:

Eijiro and Oijiro were sparring against one another, with Eijiro using his Quirk hardening to block the attacks from Oijiro, with each blow both of their Quirks slowly improved.

Denki Kaminari:

By running his currents through a high-capacity battery he's learning to handle larger amounts of electricity.

Koji Koda:

Koji Koda was just yelling at the sky. It helped his Quirk reach further, and made him less shy.

Yuga Aoyama:

Yuga was building up his body by blasting navel lasers. This increases the attack's range and even lets him use it with his tummy issues.

Fumikage Tokoyami:

Fumikage's goal was to keep control of Dark Shadow even in the pitch black, where it was at its strongest.

Ochako Uraraka:

Ochako was rolling around in a plastic ball in an attempt to reduce nausea.

Tenya Iida:

Iida was running marathons around the training camp, this increased his leg strength and stamina.

Tsuyu Asui:

Working on all the muscles in her body by climbing using her tongue.

Rikido Sato:

If there was ever a mixture of Competitive eating, and weightlifting. Rikido Sato was doing it. Lifting weights while eating cake.