Questions and Answers!

Welcome to the first Questions and Answers my readers!

Today, I, and the characters of Heroes and Titans will be answering your questions about the story, and the characters!

This will all be in the third person, but mainly from my perspective, so thoughts from numerous characters at once will happen.

"Speech"

'Thought'

"Kaiju/Powerful Voice"

"My voice"

(Questions will be between two linebreaks, and be in Bold)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Snapping my fingers I grinned as the student's of Class 1-A, Teacher's of U.A., Star and Stripe, Mirko and Gojira all appeared. Immediately they all panicked, and Gojira looked around with suspicious eyes, which eventually settled on me.

"Hello everyone! My name is Vanadis, and I've brought you here to answer some questions!" Mirko snarled and attempted to attack me, but I raised a hand and she along with everyone else was forced to sit down. "Don't resist. It makes it so much more annoying." "Who-who are you?" Izuku asked. While Gojira groaned, "He's an interdimensional deity. Aren't you?". I nodded, "Close. Actually, I'm an Omniversal Primordial Omnipotent Deity! I also respond to OPOD. Now we will all answer these questions and you like it." 'He's not giving us much of a choice' The natives of the MHA universe thought. "You don't!" I responded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Monkey better come in

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gojira growled in annoyance, as everyone else just looked confused. "Who's Monkey?" Mineta asked. "Spoilers already? Okay! Yes, Monkey will make an appearance in this story. But not for a Loooong time!" Gojira's growl turned into an outright roar of despair.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Gojira's pairing going to be with Mirko? Or a small harem with her and Midnight?

------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Both Mirko and Midnight turned red as they heard this, while Gojira just raised an eyebrow, and practically everyone who understood what Harem and Pairing meant looked between Gojira, Mirko and Midnight with wide eyes. "A harem? You expect me to fall for mortals? And rabbit at that?" Gojira asked. "You got that right Goji." Snapping a finger I point towards the 4th wall, "You're partially right. But it's not just Midnight and Mirko. He's a king and Alpha after all!" Gojira spat blood at this, while Mirko's and Midnight's jaws dropped, "I AM NOT FALLING FOR THAT BASTARD!" Mirko shouted as she shook a fist.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Is he ever going to go full Godzilla or will he be this Hybrid form for the whole story?

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gojira. What's he mean by Full Godzilla and Hybrid form?" Izuku asked. While the staff of U.A all began to sweat bullets. "I admit, I am intrigued. Am I going to return to my former glory? Or be stuck in this... Kaijin form forever?" Gojira asked. "The answer to that question is this. Yes, Gojira is going to go Full Godzilla. But it's too early for that." I answered. "What do you mean it's too soon?!" Gojira roared.