Ressurection

Gojira

?

Gojira found himself in a large field of grass which swayed in a wind he could not feel. Looking down, he saw with surprise that he was once again in his Kaiju form.

"How did I get here?" He wondered aloud. That was when the memories came crashing back.

All for One.

Ghidorah.

Death.

Snarling, Gojira attempted to clench his fists but was unable to completely do so. "I died. I left them behind at his mercy! DAMN IT!" With anger Gojira roared into the sky, alone.

"Hello, Gojira."

Spinning around, Gojira's eyes surveyed his surroundings but he found nothing. "Who's there." He asked.

"Calm down, I'm not here to fight."

Once more spinning around, Gojira came face to face with a floating human. However, this human was surrounded by an electric blue halo, which covered his face. "Who are you?" He asked.

"That's not important. What is, is that you aren't meant to be dead."

Gojira frowned, "What do you mean? Not meant to be dead. Is this a joke?" he asked.

"No. It's the truth. You were meant to survive that battle with Ghidorah. But you didn't. Truly intriguing."

Now Gojira was confused but also angered, "Intriguing? I am not your plaything." He snarled.

"Of course not. It was just that your fate, and future, extended past the battle with Ghidorah. Hmm. This is complicated."

"Complicated how?" He demanded.

"Oh. Nothing you have to worry about. Tell you what. I'll make you a deal."

Gojira flinched in surprise, "A deal? What kind of Deal?"

"I can bring you back to life. But by doing so, there needs to be an equalizer."

Gojira was frowning again now, "What do you mean equalizer?"

"If you wish to return to life, Ghidorah must be resurrected as well."

Gojira's eyebrows skyrocketed, "Absolutely not! If it is my death that keeps him dead. Then I will not return. They will be safer without me."

"Yeah, no they aren't do you even know that class? More villains, stronger villains will be going their way. And I can guarantee you this. If you are not there. Death will strike. More titans are coming, Gojira. And without you, by the time someone strong enough arrives, they will all be dead."

Gojira's heart froze at the being's words. There was no doubt in them. Only cold certainty. "Who?" Gojira asked. "Who will die?"

"Without you. Only Izuku Midoriya will survive. And he will be a mere shell of himself but he won't win. The titans will not be defeated for at least four hundred years."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. "Send me back. I refuse to allow them to suffer."

"Good. Oh and feel free to tell them about me while you do."