Kaiju Internship, Chapter 3: Gluttony

Hellllloooooo readers!

And welcome back to Heroes and Titans!

Today we got part 3 of the Kaiju Internships!

We should all know what happened last time, and in typical writer fashion. I ain't telling you what happened last time because you SHOULD ALREADY KNOW!

Again, I'm planning to do a Questions and Answers chapter soon, so Pm or Review any questions you've got about the story. And I (alongside the characters.) shall answer!

Also, should I start doing Omake's at the end of each chapter?

Well, anyway Welcome to Kaiju Internships part 3!

LEZZGOOO!

SHREEEOOONNKKK! =Titan Roar/Voice

TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES! = Thought

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! = Quirk/Technology Communication

Gojira

2 days later...

Gojira was crouched on top of a skyscraper, looking down at the city of Hosu.

After receiving a message from a worried Midoriya (Courtesy of his new phone.) Gojira had asked (Read demanded) permission to patrol Hosu that night suspecting the 'Hero Killer' Stain was present. Mt. Maid had agreed to this, and in typical fashion didn't tell anything about it to Insignificant Worm who was still cleaning at the Mt. Agency.

Sighing, Gojira was about to move on, when suddenly he heard screaming in the streets below. Standing up instantly, he spotted a flying figure down below, identifying it as hostile Gojira grinned as he jumped down onto its back. Crashing into the ground below the person's back broke instantly as it died. Gojira chuckled but as he turned his gaze his eyes widened.

It wasn't a human, it was a Nomu.

'Nomu... MORE NOMU!'

Rage instantly engulfed Gojira as he shouted in rage. Turning his gaze he saw another Grey Nomu readying to attack a pair of civilians. Narrowing his eyes, Gojira shot towards Nomu, "Where are all the pros?" the man asked. The Nomu raised its arm to attack the civilians, but Gojira grabbed it's arm. "Hello" He greeted, but before he could tear the Nomu apart, a yellow-capped midget shot out of nowhere, kicking the Nomu in the face and causing it to stumble. "I haven't fought this earnestly in years. Picked a fine time to patrol." The old man landed behind the Nomu, before taunting it, "That's Right! Bring it on Ugly!" Nomu roared and attempted to punch the old man, but he easily dodged and jumped above the Nomu. Gojira scoffed as the Nomu turned and attempted to attack him, grabbing its throat he tore it out killing the Nomu instantly.

"Pathetic. This thing is nothing compared to the black one from the USJ" Gojira said as he spat on the corpse. "Young man you shouldn't have done that. Killing is a serious crime." The old man glared at him. But Gojira huffed, "That implies it was alive in the first place. That thing was a walking corpse." the old man raised an eyebrow and Gojira evaluated, "It has no intelligence. It's merely an above average animal. Thus it's not human." before the old man could respond a familiar voice spoke, "I was looking for the elusive hero killer. But I found you instead Gojira. And thanks Old Timer, I'm afraid I don't know you, however" Gojira turned to look at the approaching form of Endeavor and held up a finger. "Use my Hero Name Endeavor. Godzilla." Endeavour raised an eyebrow but shrugged, "Fine. Godzilla." "Woah, Look!" the male civilian said, "Why's he in hosu?" the female asked, "Hmph, isn't it obvious? I came because I'm a hero." Gojira scoffed, "And I'm here to look for a fight. Endeavour, these Nomu are of the same species as what I battled in the USJ. I suspect the grey ones are far weaker than their black counterparts, but be cautious regardless. I can already smell more Nomu in Hosu, so I'll go and have fun now."