Kaiju Internship, Chapter 1: Lust

Hello, my readers! (Any that still remain!)

I bring you Heroes and Titans Chapter 6!

And, the 1st chapter of the Vs Hero Killer Arc, and the first chapter of the 3rd Arc. Welcome to Kaiju Internship!

SHREEEOOONNKK! = Kaiju Roar/Voice

Yabadabadoo! = Thought

There cannot be light without shadow = Quick/Technology Communication

Gojira

2 days later...

Gojira stood with his arms crossed as he leaned on the interior door frame of Class 1-A, a grumble already rising in his throat as he heard the footsteps of the Jetted one growing closer and closer. Given the rain outside, there was a slight splashing mixed into the Jetted one's sound.

"It's so weird that people recognize us from TV." Gojira turned his head to look at the Pink one, "Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here." The Red-haired one nodded and pointed at himself, "Yeah, me too!" The Invisible one joined in, "People on the street were staring at me! It was kind of embarrassing" Gojira scoffed at her words.

'Must've been real hard for people to stare at something invisible.'

"Sure, but isn't that pretty normal for you?" the tailed one asked, mirroring Gojira's thoughts somewhat. "You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me." the elbowed one said angrily. "Nice Try?" Both Gojira and the Frog one snarked in unison, earning laughs from the others and making the Elbowed one cry out in frustration. Hearing the scraping of a chair behind him, Gojira realized with a start that Midoriya and the Jetted one had entered the room without his acknowledgement, so walking up to Midoriya, he nodded at him, earning a smile from the boy before continuing to the back of the room, where he began to lean against the wall there. "All it took was one sports festival and suddenly we're like celebrities," said the Blonde one. "Yeah, this school really is amazing" The Small Insect agreed. Smelling the approach of Aizawa, Gojira looked expectantly towards the door, which opened shortly after. "Morning" Aizawa greeted blankly. "Good morning, Mr Aizawa!" Class 1-A chorused, Gojira blinked in satisfaction seeing the absence of bandages on Aizawa's frame. The Frog one noticed it as well, "Ribbit, Mr Aizawa. You don't have bandages anymore. That's good news" Aizawa scratched under his left eye, saying, "the old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway, We have a big class today on hero informatics."

Cue the flash of dread in Class 1-A.

"You need codenames"

Gojira blinked in confusion at Aizawa's words.

'Codenames?'

"Time to pick your hero identities" Aizawa continued, making all of Class 1-A shout out in excitement. "This is gonna be totally awesome!" Aizawa growled and activated his Quirk, which made his eyes glow red and his hair float. This quickly quieted the children. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though." Aizawa continued. The Small Insect hit his table, "Stupid selfish adults" he muttered, "So, what you're saying is, we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited" the Invisible girl asked. Aizawa nodded, "Correct. Now. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Pressing a button on a remote, a screen came to life behind Aizawa showcasing numbers and names that Gojira could thankfully now read. And nodded in satisfaction upon seeing Midoriya's score.