Might of the Titan, Part 3: Envy

Hello my friends!

Heroes and Titans is back!

Today, we move into the 2nd sub Arc of the Might of the Titan Arc! Welcome to the beginning of the U.A Sports Festival! But, fair warning. This Arc, might not be what you expect.

I will explain how at the end of this chapter.

SHREEEOOONNKKK! = Titan Roar/Voice

The Alpha Titan = Thought

Odin is with us! = Technology/Quick Communication

Gojira

3 days later...

Gojira could only grumble as he stood at the back of the room.

'I should be out there, hunting the insects that dared to defy death. And yet, here I am, babysitting these hatchlings. If the Rodent wasn't my only hope at returning to my true form...'

Gojira's thoughts trailed off into fantasies of all the ways he would've broken out of the school, and tortured the Insects who defied nature. Mainly revolving around Atomic Burns and Nuclear illness. "You Guys!" Gojira flinched as the all too-happy voice of the invisible girl spoke up. "Did you watch the news last night?" The Tailed one nodded, "Yeah", The sleeve of the invisible girl raised, signifying that she raised her arm. "It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time!" The Invisible girl's shoulders then sagged, and her voice took a more sombre tone "Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background with everyone focusing on Gojira." The multi-armed one winced, "Probably not. It is difficult to stand out when you're just a pair of gloves." The tailed one raised a finger " Add on the fact that Gojira's a natural show stealer and I don't think any of us stood much chance."

'Such concern about popularity. This is mediocre at best compared to what I used to get.'

The Blonde one leaned back on his chair. "Those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities" The Red-haired one nodded, "Yeah, it's crazy right? I mean, we didn't even really do anything" The strange-eared girl sighed, "Get over yourselves, The hero course that pumps out pros were attacked, and a former villain saved us, and that's what they care about." Gojira sighed quietly.

'I knew the human younglings talked often. But this is irritating.'

Unlike the rest of the room's occupants, Gojira himself wasn't concerned about the attack, but rather the attackers. The Nomu in particular.

'It was artificially created by insects. And in insect fashion, I doubt they would've left such a powerful weapon well enough alone. These younglings are missing the point.'

Deciding to add his two cents, Gojira spoke up. "You are all missing the point." Almost instantly the younglings silenced and turned to look at him. "Uh... What point?" the pink one asked, Gojira scoffed, "The Nomu wasn't natural, any fool with eyes could see that." The girl with the ponytail's eyes widened, as she began to understand. "That means it was artificially created." Gojira nodded, "Indeed. Do you know what that means?" this time it was Midoriya who spoke up, "That means there could be more like it." Gojira uncrossed his arms, "Not could Midoriya. Will. You, humans, are destructive and possessive by nature. You find a weapon, and you abuse it. Mark my words, there will be more Nomu, they will be stronger, faster, better. As you all are, you stand no chance against them, and when you meet another Nomu unless you become stronger. You will perish." Silence fell over the room, and Gojira scoffed at the wide eyes that all stared at him. "People aren't like that! Sure some of us are-" the Red Head protested standing up, but Gojira levelled a glare at him, silencing him. "You discovered how to make fire, and now you have bombs and flamethrowers, you discovered farming, and now you destroy nature for money and personal gain. You discover Radiation, and you create the Nuclear Bomb, and now, there is the Nomu. Quirks are just the latest in the eternal line of exploitation." The redhead opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out, and Gojira rolled his eyes.