Welcome to Camp Titan: Part 1

Welcome back to Heroes and Titans!

I bet you all thought you would be waiting for the next chapter huh?

Well, guess what? NO!

I started working on this chapter, the same hour as I published the Movie!

Welcome to the Arc:

Welcome to Camp Titan!

SO LET'S GO!

"When Mankind falls" Speech

'Into conflict with nature' Thought

"Monsters are born" Kaiju Voice/Roar

"This is the way" Quick/Technology Communication

--------------------------------------------------------------

Gojira

"Now that you're finished up your first semester at U.A. high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However. Don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus Ultra" Aizawa said.

Raising an eyebrow Gojira spoke up. "I didn't think the I-Island incident was a vacation. Aizawa" At the mention of the Island, immediately a cold and stressed demeanour filled the younglings around him. And Aizawa coughed into his hand, "I never said it was. The Incident at I-Island was a mistake on our behalf. For that, and the Gold Bar you produced Gojira, None of you are being held responsible for any damages." The Pink one gasped, "Wait. Gold bar? Where'd you get it Gojira?" She asked, looking at him. "Atlantis." He replied.

"Yeah right."

Sighing, Aizawa walked off, and quickly the Younglings began to talk amongst themselves. "I'm so psyched! I've been looking forward to this camp all semester Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed as she ran over to Midoriya, and smiling leaned forward. This immediately flustered Midoriya, who began waving his hands. "Oh yeah. It's definitely close huh?" the boy stuttered. "Hey what's the matter?" Uraraka asked, "I'm just a little hot." Midoriya responded. Uraraka blinked, before suddenly going red herself, then with a yelp she vanished, and reappeared next to Gojira. "Let's hear it for camp! Yeah, Camp! Camp! Camp!" Uraraka chanted.

Rolling his eyes, Gojira looked over at the Pink One.

"You'd never guess they're dating. Right Gojira?" She asked.

Since the I-Island incident, Midoriya, at Gojira's Behest, and threatening. Had finally come clean with his emotions towards Uraraka. Who shared those same emotions with Midoriya. Since that day, the two had been a highly dysfunctional, yet extremely entertaining, couple. Even though they had been easily flustered at first, they'd gotten better.

Not by much, but still.

"I heard some of class A's taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? Huh? That would be so embarrassing! Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame!"