25

"So, what are we looking for?" 

Naina looked at Haya, standing outside the Gucci store, tilting her face towards Naina, she answered, "Everything." 

"You haven't robbed a bank or something right? I don't want to get arrested." Naina asked, uncertainty clear on her face. 

Taking out a black card from her pocket, she waved it in front of Naina's face, "That bitch, he broke my Gucci perfume." She told her, "And then…had the audacity to flash his credit card on my face." 

"Okay…and then?" 

"I obviously took it." She replied with a shrug, "Now I have a challenge to spend as much as I can." She told her, "I was thinking of buying myself a mansion but that's too much work." Her nose scrunched up as she spoke. 

Haya woke up in the morning with the sound of glass breaking, only to find the expensive perfume she once stole from her father was now broken, the whole room freshening up with the scent. 

After an argument, Raghav ended up handing over his card to her in an attempt to shut her up but that only made her more furious, leading to another argument. 

Naina shook her head, walking inside the store and pulling Haya by her arm. 

They spent the next few hours, wandering through the stores, multiple bags in their hands, filled with clothes and shoes. 

"Do you see a man over there?" Haya whispered to Naina, pointing discreetly to a man dressed in dark colors, "He's been following us for a long time." 

"Where?" Naina asked, narrowing her eyes to see better but didn't find anyone. 

"There is someone." Haya pressed.

"Are you sure…I know you must be paranoid with everything that happened that day but…do you want to call Sir?" Naina asked. 

A frown appeared on Haya's face, "Call him Raghav." 

"That's not the main issue. Call someone? Should I ask Adi to come here?" Naina asked. 

"No, let's just approach him, kay?" Haya asked, keeping the bags down, "You'll see the bags and I'll be back, I just want to be proved wrong, nothing else." She told Naina. 

"No, I'll come with you." Naina shook her head, "You're not going alone. Pick up the bags." She continued. 

"Naina…"

"No. I'll call Adi and add a few extra words and then he'll call Raghav Sir and then he'll get panicked and then he'll call you or maybe come here-" 

"Fine." Haya rolled her eyes, ending her monologue, "Stupid bitch." She murmured under her breath, picking up the bags as they both approached the man who now had his back turned to them. 

Keeping the bags down one more time, she called out, "Hey." But the man didn't turn, nor acknowledge her words, making her continue, "Hey, you. I'm talking to you, coconut tree." She said to the tall man. 

"Yes?" He turned around, lifting his head up so they could see his face that wasn't hidden with the cap anymore. 

"Why are you following us?" She crossed her arms, "I've been noticing you for the last 2 hours and you're everywhere. Did you buy lingerie too?" She narrowed her eyes, "Since you were roaming around very keenly."