Chapter 1 - Part One

Riddle's POV

I'm sitting in the library, trying to study for my next potionalogy test, but it became quite hard to once a certain annoying twin showed up!

"So Goldfish~~ whatcha doing?~~"

The annoying brat said as he leaned over putting his head on my SHOULDER!!!

"I'm studying, so leave me be."

I'm trying not to lose it, especially since I'm in the library of all places.

"But I wanted to play!!~~"

The blue haired boy whined.

"Then go find someone else."

I say never meeting his eyes to show that I'm trying to ignore him, like he'd get the hint anyway and wouldn't care either way.

"Like who?"

He said, has he moved to sit on the chair next to mine.

"How about Azul or Jade?"

They're usually together anyway.

"Ehhhh??~~ But I wanted to visit with my Goldfishie."

3rd person POV

Riddle sat up straighter from shock, and his face became flush.

"What did you call me?"

Riddle asked looking right at Floyd, who now seemed to be caught off guard by the glare of the older boy. His shocked face soon turned into a smirking one, with the realization that Riddles flushed face and change of mood was because of his choice of words.

"I called you MY Goldfish."

Floyd repeated, now with a serious tone.

"I am NOT yours, you got that Floyd?!"

Riddle now speaking louder then he should be.

"But what if I want you to be?"

AN:

There's the first part!!! Hope y'all's enjoyed, see y'all's next update. :)
- Max