Chapter 2 - part two

3rd person POV

He ignored the incident, continuing his day as usual and no one dared to speak about it after, not even Ace.

However he continued to have little mishaps, like when he tripped on a wicket (croquet hoop) and painting a rose the wrong colour. It was only 10 in the morning yet all these absent minded accidents were happening and was clear to everyone. Maybe if it were ANY other student it would've been ignored but this is RIDDLE!!

Trey had tried to ask him what's wrong but got nothing. So he came up with the best idea he could think of.

"Riddle."

"Yes Trey?"

"(Y/n) is coming over."

"Is there any reason? Will Grim also be coming with them?"

"No, you won't talk to me and there's clearly something up."

Trey said very sternly, looking at Riddle like a concerned parent or older sibling would. He let out a sign and continued.

"I hope it isn't anything too serious, you're starting to worry everyone."

"Oh sorry, it's nothing bad, I can assure you."

"That's good but come see me if it is anything serious even if it isn't, okay?"

"Alright I'll try."

It wasn't always the easiest for Riddle to open up and Trey knew that quite well, and Riddle was already working on his strictness. Trey gave Riddle a quick pat on the head before parting ways with him, leaving him alone in his room.

An

Ha! Thought this was gonna be longer? Well me too but next one will be longer, it was just best to cut it off here...
Anywho enjoy!

From an asshole of an author...
-Max :p