Chapter 2 - part one

The next morning

Riddle got out of bed just as normal, once he was done he made his way to eat breakfast with the rest of the dorm. Everyone was whispering and taking quick glances at Riddle. Which did not go unnoticed just simply ignored, he was too tied up thinking about other things to care.

Once Ace and Deuce tiredly walked to the table, Ace couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Nice get up Dorm Leader!"

He said not hiding the huge sinister smirk on his face. The Dorm Head looked up, which then made the students to all tense up, awaiting his wrath.

"Okay."

Was all Riddle said before continuing eating. The students then looked at him with mixed emotions, mostly shocked, some weirded out as well as a certain someone relieved.

Trey and Cater finally made their way to join everyone else after finishing up breakfast duty along side a few other students.

"Yo, Trey,"

Cater started in an uneasy whisper.

"Yeah?"

"It's not just me who notices right?"

"Uh, I think everyone does except for him, *sign* I'll go tell him."

Trey walked over to Riddle's chair at the table. Now no one was keeping their stares subtle. Clover slightly tapped the smaller boy's shoulder and leaned down to whisper, so only they can hear.

"So uhh, you forgot to change your footwear."

Riddle took a second, then looked down at his feet to see that he was still wearing his pink fluffy slippers. They both had a little white rabbit holding a strawberry on the front. Riddle shot up from his seat.

"E-excuse me."

Riddle said before darting towards his room, passing everyone with a thick layer of red covering his face to his ears.

He quickly shut the door behind him trying to calm himself down. He had gotten fully dressed but forgot to put on his dorm shoes. Not only did he mess up he was also wearing the ones he strictly kept in his room.

He had got them from Chenya a few Christmas ago and cherished it and hid it because or else his mom would've thrown them away, saying they're too childish for him. So only him, Chenya and Trey knew about this embarrassing pair. Well till now.

AN

Hehehehe, I'm not sorry Riddle. Okay maybe a little but come on can anyone else see riddle having something like this??
Anyway hope you liked the first part, also note that chapter 2 parts will mostly be longer then chapter 1's.
Bye-byeeee come again for the next part!!

-from the lovely Max 🍄🌸