Chapter 2 - part three

3rd person POV

Riddle sat in his room with some tea, a strawberry tart for himself and a butter pecan for you. He snapped up from the noise of your knocks on his room door, he made his way over to the door to welcome you in. He opened the door.

"Hi, hi Riddle!" You said happily.

"Good morning (y/n)."

"Same to you!" :)

You were let in and led to a set of chairs with a table in the middle, with tea cups, a teapot and two tarts on either side.

"Was this here before?"

You asked, since this isn't the first time you've been in his room. Plus you two have become quite close since your time here.

"No, Trey thought it'd be better to have them placed here so we can talk in private and still enjoy our tea."

"Oh I see, well that was very sweet of him."

You said as you took your sit across from Riddle.

Therapist time!!! Let's go!!

"So Riddle, I heard you've been absent-minded lately. Also can I see the slippers?"

You said casually as you took a sip from your cup.

"Yeah, I hate to admit-wait NO!

Riddle yelled, giving you a glare.

"Hahaha, sorry, but damn where's your mind at? You'd typically catch me from the start."

"Were you, testing me?"

He said looking a little pouty and unpleased.

"Maybe just a little, however it's not like you to have these little mishaps again and again. Somethings on your mind right?"

Riddle let out a sign.

"Yeah, you're right somethings have been bugging me."

"By somethings do you mean Ace? Or Floyd who keeps following you around?"

"Ace does annoy me and doesn't always listen but he's not that bad, plus you also join in and tease me, and here I thought you were nice."

"Ha, Welp that was your mistake."

"Heh, yeah well it's actually Floyd."

He went completely silent not looking up. You stayed quiet, not wanting to pressure him to talk about whatever's bothering him. You may like teasing your friends but you still care a lot and are very patient with them.

"Riddle? You good?"
You proceeded quietly and cautiously.

Your words seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he had fallen into.

"S-sorry, well you see I've, maybe been, huh asked out."
He said in a more quiet and soft tone.

"WHAT!!"

You shouted as you jumped from your chair putting both hands on the table. Causing riddle to look up at you in shock.

An

So the tea be spilling... okay sorry.
Anyway as stated at the beginning I'll be answering how I would and so the characteristics and likes of I'll say the "mc" is also based on me so sorry if y'all's can't relate to some... anyway hope you liked it!

-From Max!