Chapter 4 - part two

Riddles POV

I walked over to breakfast and I could feel the stares, I knew it was because my outfit however I still didn't like them but I'd gotten used to ignoring them.

Once I was done I was back in my room doing some homework I had. Finishing it all up right before noon. A knock was on my door, I got up.
Turning the knob and opening the door to see Trey in my doorway.

"Hey Trey."

"Hey riddle, can I come in?"

"Sure."

I moved aside letting him in, closing my door behind him.

"Did (y/n) help you out?"

He asked concerned.

"Huh, yeah they did."

"Good, but are you sure you don't want to tell me?"

Trey was like an older brother so of course I didn't feel good keeping things from him, but what would he think?

"It's just... I..."

He placed his hand on my head. Rustling my hair.

"It's fine as long as it's figured out now and your okay that's all that matters."

"Okay, thank you."

He glanced at me.

"Where did you get the outfit? Was it by chance (y/n)'s idea?"

"Ah, well I'm going out at 5 so they helped pick out an outfit for me."

Trey blinked for a little but was catching on.

"Do you by chance, have a date?"

Trey asked raising a brow.

Riddle wasn't sure how to reply so he just gave a nod. There was silence in the room before a hand was placed on riddles shoulder.

"Good luck Riddle and have fun."

Trey gave his friend some encouragement. Really though he was relieved and was happy for Riddle seeing how he's getting out there. Trey left after saying.

"There'll be lunch soon, we're making sandwiches today."

"Alright."

Riddle waved back to his friend now shutting his door.

He was alone again, with nothing to do now. He became more anxious knowing how the time flew by and soon enough it'll be time to go.

~~lil time skip~~

Riddle had a nice sandwich for lunch and chatted with Trey and the others for a while before they all left to do their own things. Today was making Riddle realize just how much time he spends by himself and he was hating it today, being left alone with his annoying thoughts.

It was just about time, riddle went over to the mirror to check over himself one last time and left the dorm. Heading towards the gate, as he approached, a tall figure came into site. "Gotta be Floyd" riddle thought.
Sure enough it was the tall, annoying eel.

Floyd spotted Riddle and instantly became cheerful.

"Hey! Goldfishie!~~~"

He waved like a huge idiot.

An

So now the date begins!!
Also this is the end of chapter 4, damn this one  truly feels short but to be fair the others were longer! \(^-^)/ 

From...

-Max⭐️