Chapter 1

" tumhe ek Baat bhot clearly abhi hi bata rha hu..... Hum pati patni Sirf Bahari duniya k liye h...... Mene ye Shaadi Sirf mom m liye ki h.... To faaltu ki umeedein mt baandh lena mujhse... Or jitna ho sake utna durr rehna...". He told her the moment they both stepped into the room after completing all the rituals.

" or hnnn.... Meri cheezein mt chuna.... Or ye sab kuch taamjhaam jo pehna hua h vo utaaro or soojao.... " saying this he went inside the washroom leaving his newly wedded wife in tears.

"Shehnaaz"

"ji... Hanji Maa" Shehnaaz snapped out of her thoughts as her mother in law called her.

"bache kya soch rhi h... Sab theek to h na... Pareshan lag rhi h bhot...". Rita ji asked her knowing well that the reasons for Shehnaaz's miseries was her son.

"Maa... Aap fikr na karo... Aap apni BP ki dawai khaao.. Or kisi cheez ki fikr na karo.... M dekhlungi...". Shehnaaz replied to her, lying in her lap.

"Mujhe Baaki cheezo ki fikr nhi h sana.... Mujhe pata h sab handle ho jaayega... Mujhe Teri fikr h bache.... Meri ek galti ki vajeh se tera ye haal h...". Rita ji said caressing her hair but her voice was reflecting the guilt she was feeling.

" Maaaaa... Ab bss bhi karengi aap.... Ek saal se ye hi sun rhi hu m... Ab bss bhi kariye.... Kuch acha hua ho ya na hua ho... Mujhe aap mile... M khush hu aapke Saath". Shehnaaz stood up from her lap and opened the side drawer which was beside the bed took her tablets out and hand them over to Rita ji.

"aap ye khaao... Or chup chaap araam karo..." She said giving the tablets and a glass of water to her mother in law.

"Shehnaaz". Rita ji called her out after taking her medicines.

"ji Maa...". She turned around as she was about to leave the room.

"sab theek ho jaayega...". Rita ji said and Shehnaaz gave her a weak smile leaving the room.

"ek saal hogya Maa... Theek hona hota to hojaata..", she thought and let out a sad smile on her fate.

___________________________________

It was around 4 :30 p.m and Shehnaaz was taking tutions in the living room of a bunch of 4-5 kids of age group 4-5.

"Rohan.. Beta ye esse nhi hota h... Dekho.... Ye esse krte h...". She held a little boy's hand and taught him how to write an alphabet.

"bhot ache.... Yeahhhhh... Kitna sundar likha Rohan n.... Awww..". She kissed the little boy's cheeks and ruffled his hair making him extremely happy.

"ma'am ma'am..." a little girl tucked at her saree's pallu and called her.

"ma'ammmmmmmmm"

"hnn bacheee bolo...". Shehnaaz turned toward her and bend to her level.

"ye lo..". She gave a little flower to Shehnaaz.

"ye kyu meri Jaan...". Shehnaaz kissed her little hand and asked her.

"meko ni pata... Vo waale bhaiya n diya..." and she pointed toward the main door and hearing her Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

"Riya aap bache vo counting likho m abhi........ Sab bache jaldi se counting and alphabets likho.. Ohk". She told them.

"yeasssss ma'ammmmmm". They all sand in chorus.

"firse phool aaya...". Rita Maa giggled sitting on the other side of the living room making Shehnaaz glare her, she laughed all more looking at her glares. Shehnaaz ignored her and moved out of the door.

"Aman..... Aman.....". Shehnaaz called out.

"Aman agar tujhe lagta h ki tu uss patle se poll k peeche chupega or invisible hojaayega to tu galat h....". She said.

"offooo birdie.... Maza kharab kr diya tune Saara". He moved away from the poll and came toward her.

"tu ye kya kr rha h idiot". She asked him showing him the flower.

"kyaa... M to apni bestie and hot sexy padosan ko date k liye puchne aaya tha....". He replied smirking toward her.

"teri buddhi hogyi h kharab or agar aap bhool rahe ho to aapki ye dost Shaadi shuda h....". She reminded him.

"vo mujhe bhi pata h... Or tu or vo tera idiot pati kitne ache se rehte ho vo bhi pata h... Don't be a buzz kill bitch shaam ko chal esse hi ghum ke aayenge kitna time hogya Delhi nhi ghumein hum.... Aunty se mene Baat krli h... Unko m pasand hu... So no issues it's a green flag from her side unlike your husband.... M tereko 7 bje pick karunga....... Bubyeeeee Jaaneman "and with that he gave a flying kiss and left without listening to her making her shook her head at his classic behaviour.

" to fir date pakkiiii...". Rita ji teased her as soon as she entered the house.

" maaaaaa ". Shehnaaz exclaimed in disbelief.

"m aapke bete ki biwi hu... Aap bhool rahi h shayad...". Shehnaaz said.

"mujhe bhot ache se Yaad h ki tu mere nalaayak bete ki biwi h..... Pr tu enjoy krna na beta.... Tution khtm kr jaldi se or taiyaar hone bhaagjaa... Or agar galti se bhi saree pehnke bahar nikli to kasam se mujhse bura koi nhi hoga....". Rita ji warned her.

" Maa pr Sidharth... ". She whispered in low voice.

" vo bhi to apni zindagi jee rha h na to tu kyu esse badhi huyi h..... Tu bhi khul ke jee... Jaa ab bacho ko padha..... ". Rita ji replied making Shehnaaz smile.

" jii maaa"

_______________________________________

"aaj ka din bhot hectic hogya haina Sidharth.. Ye saala boss bhi khud to araam se pada rahega or humari Jaan lelega...". Sumit, Sidharth's bestfriend said.

"seriously yrrr.... Sarr Dard hogya...". Sidharth murmered.

"m to ab Jaake apni biwi ki haath ki chai piyunga.... Or uske Saath bethunga thodi der... Sukoon hi sukoon h fir". Sumit told him.

"hmmmmmmmm". Sidharth just hummed. He thought about his married life, there's absolutely nothing, no feelings, no talks, nothing.

"Kab tak khudko or uss bichari ko saza deta rahega tu hnnn..." Sumit asked him.

"m kisi ko koi saza nhi de rha hu.... Meri galati nhi h ki meri usse Shaadi hui....". Sidharth replied him sternly.

"pr uski bhi galati nhi h isme... Vo faaltu m saza Kaat rhi h..... Teri pyaari Sanchi tujhe cheat kr rhi thi isme bhi uski galti nhi h.... Agar nhi reh sakta h Shehnaaz k Saath to chorde usko.... Ek saal hogya h....". Sumit said.

"BAKWAAS MT KR...." with that Sidharth just sat in his car and drove away.

"agar esse hi chalta raha na to bhot pachtaayega tu... Bhagwan isko buddhi do" and Sumit too sat on his bike and left.

____________________________________

Reviews dena please ❤️